How Tall are You?

Chrisjd

• Members

After reading the tallest musician thread, tell us how tall you are.

6'1 here, and I feel kind of short compared to the new generation of lanky kids.

I guess I don't really need to be taller. 6'1 is a nice level of tall without being akward.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sucks being this tall.. I cant fit comfortably in a lot of cars and I wear a size 16 shoe which is next to impossible to find in any store.

I worked with a guy that was 6'11...he couldnt fit in doorways or pretty much any car lol...he had to lay the seat all the way back and sit on the back of the seat lol.... It was ridiculous. I see what you are saying about cars...I cant sit in normal cars cuz I have nerve issues in my lower spine, and I have long legs...so I dont fit very well...One reason that I love my element.

• Members

I worked with a guy that was 6'11...he couldnt fit in doorways or pretty much any car lol...he had to lay the seat all the way back and sit on the back of the seat lol.... It was ridiculous. I see what you are saying about cars...I cant sit in normal cars cuz I have nerve issues in my lower spine, and I have long legs...so I dont fit very well...One reason that I love my element.

Yeah fortunately Im not to that point.. I wouldnt want to be any taller though.. Id say about 6'1 or so is perfect.

Archived