OT: Beer drinkers, what are you drinking?

Chrisjd

• Members

Friday. Can't wait to get out of the office. Hitting up the gym. Going home to my Rottweiler, cracking a summit IPA and firing up my VHT.

Lately I have been all over IPA beers. I love the extra bite and hops flavor to them, and I like the fact that I get that nice warm buzz after only 2 or 3.

The beers I have been enjoying:

1. Summit IPA (local brewery, very good) http://www.summitbrewing.com/home.php

2. Bells Two Hearted IPA http://www.bellsbeer.com/home

3. Lagunitas IPA (awesome Cali beer) http://www.lagunitas.com/home.html

Anything good you have drank lately?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

there is only one ipa for me

STONE RUINATION IPA BITCHES

It's delicious aint it!?

I'm sitting on a year old Wild Rose imperial IPA seasonal release. It's getting mouth {censored}ed tonight!

That said, I've been enjoying some of my stash...sadly, at the party, the Basha that Biz gave me when I was down in Chicago got drank by some kid at my party...so many of my beer went missing :(

-Curtis

• Members

It's delicious aint it!?

I'm sitting on a year old Wild Rose imperial IPA seasonal release. It's getting mouth {censored}ed tonight!

That said, I've been enjoying some of my stash...sadly, at the party, the Basha that Biz gave me when I was down in Chicago got drank by some kid at my party...so many of my beer went missing
:(

-Curtis

also, i live twenty five minutes from the stone brewery :thu:

knowing someone who works there=$80 kegs :love:

• Members

also, i live twenty five minutes from the stone brewery
:thu:
knowing someone who works there=$80 kegs
:love:

You know what Sullivan... you can just {censored} RIGHT OFF!!!!

Jesus, you lucky bastard! :lol: I love Stones output, it's great! I'm coming to San Diego next. Chicago was awesome, but I might try and convince him and Brooke to come down too!

-Curtis

• Members

Stone ruination and shipyard are my favorite IPAs. Ive been drinking a lot of stone pale ale and orange blossom pilsner lately too. And of course, one of my all time favorite beers that is pretty much always in my fridge...rogue dead guy ale.

• Members

One of our regular venues has Bells Two-Hearted on tap. I've got to be careful when we play there. It drinks easy & kicks like a mule. Nothing like that "I'm loaded up but probably shouldn't drive home yet" feeling.

Right now, I've got Sweetwater IPA (Atlanta Ga IIRC) in the beer drawer. Last week I had a six of Blue Point's Hoptical Illusion. Both of these are terrific IPAs.

Tonight, we're playing a place that, unless their line up has changed, doesn't have a really good IPA. Last time I was there I had a couple of Duck-Rabbit Porters (Farmville, NC), which were very tasty.

• Members

One of our regular venues has Bells Two-Hearted on tap. I've got to be careful when we play there. It drinks easy & kicks like a mule.

Right now, I've got Sweetwater IPA (Atlanta Ga IIRC) in the beer drawer. Last week I had a six of Blue Point's Hoptical Illusion. Both of these are terrific IPAs.

Tonight, we're playing a place that, unless their line up has changed, doesn't have a really good IPA. Last time I was there I had a couple of Duck-Rabbit Porters (Farmville, NC), which were very tasty.

AWWW {censored}!! Love me some sweetwater. Too bad they dont sell that {censored} in {censored}ing craplando, FL...I usually have my buddy from tallahassee bring me some when he comes down lol.

Archived