OT: Beer drinkers, what are you drinking?

Chrisjd

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bud lite and coors lite.

and when i'm feeling saucy, yueng ling.

I don't buy beer in stores, only at bars.

Dude, I think quite highly of you, you're a nice lady, but GOD DAMNIT! Really??...please Please PLEASE drink something better! Responsible drinking should end with a cab ride home, but on the same note, it should start with drinking smaller, local economy supporting libations! Sadness...sadness indeed...

-Curtis

• Members

Ah yes! Dead Guy is a wonderful standby when you want a big beer with a huge set of balls. I have yet to try the Orange Blossom Pils...you should send some to me!

-Curtis

I could probably send you some, when I find it in a store lol. Ive only had it on tap, so far.

Dead Guy is a great staple. For a long time, its been my favorite of all beers!!

• Members
One of our regular venues has Bells Two-Hearted on tap. I've got to be careful when we play there. It drinks easy & kicks like a mule. Nothing like that "I'm loaded up but probably shouldn't drive home yet" feeling.

Right now, I've got Sweetwater IPA (Atlanta Ga IIRC) in the beer drawer. Last week I had a six of Blue Point's Hoptical Illusion. Both of these are terrific IPAs.

Tonight, we're playing a place that, unless their line up has changed, doesn't have a really good IPA. Last time I was there I had a couple of Duck-Rabbit Porters (Farmville, NC), which were very tasty.

:lol::thu: It sure does drink easy, and yes, it kicks!

• Members

sauusage would have opposite the effect a liver would have!

YOU IS TRYING TO KILL ME.

I think you missed the bit about two pounds...I think that means twice in one night as a standard issue package that involves you and sex...I coul come down and double it for ya though :poke:

-Curtis

Archived