Strange sex requests

mike moriarty

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uhm...that was a movie.

wow if that got idea got made into a movie, WOW. What I described truly happened to my friend Josh. After that crazy {censored} happened, about 3-4 months later we both banged that girl at different times on the same night.

I guess some people lie on the internet, but I have lived my life, most of which is normal and mundane, but {censored} I described did happen and that's all there is to it.

• Members

Yeah rape, torture, bondage, asphyxiation, biting, cutting and blood. Done it all. Its never overly serious.

Its all fantasy. Somebody hit the nail on the head by saying its about submission. Alot of them dont really want to get raped but they like the idea of being man handled and forced etc by somebody that really inst a stranger. For some reason women really seem to dig fantasy and role playing more then guys, who just want to bust a nut.

• Members
Yeah rape, torture, bondage, asphyxiation, biting, cutting and blood. Done it all. Its never overly serious.

Its all fantasy. Somebody hit the nail on the head by saying its about submission. Alot of them dont really want to get raped but they like the idea of being man handled and forced etc by somebody that really inst a stranger. For some reason women really seem to dig fantasy and role playing more then guys, who just want to bust a nut.

Exactly.

What I will say, though; this girl I've done this with says she draws the line at urine.

The idea behind that is that to take a piss, a bloke needs to be flaccid and in theory, therefore not sexually aroused. She says that just becomes humiliation which is not mutually involving.

She told me this on our third "date".

We had sex approximately one hour later and did all of the above and I'm now addicted. :facepalm:

• Members

I can't believe this thread ain't locked yet. I once had a gf who liked it when I'd wake up in the middle of the night and start the butt secks. She'd wake up and get excited when I told her to shut up and take it or I'd smack her. For wimenz it is the whole submission thing. Then you get up in the morning and they want to control everything else. Phuck that.

Archived