Strange sex requests

mike moriarty

• Members

Roll playing is exactly what this is. Nothing abnormal about it. When a girl wants you to pee on them is when it's gone too far. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

now, see, I'd have less of a problem doing that than the faux rape thing, as long as she doesn't want to pee on me afterwards, of course.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i have heard of this thing before, where girls asked to be raped. One girl paid a friend of mine to break into her house when her parents werent home, find her, hold her down, and rape her. She told him she didn't want to know when it was going to happen to make it a suspenseful kinda situation.........................sick in the head if you ask me

Uhm...that was a movie.

• Members

Oh man, that'a a really slippery slope, one you've gotta be really careful with...I've had a few similar experiences and have never been able to actually do it, which sucks becuase my ego takes a HUGE hit whenever I can't satisgy a woman, but it was more important to me that I didn't A becuase I just don't feel right about it and B because I'd worry about the legal repercussions if they turn out to be nuts.

One chick I dated wanted me to beat her with a night stick/billy club...one night she was like "You know those things cops have?" I was like "uh...guns?" LOL She's like "No, those long black clubs with the handles...I want you to beat me with one". I was shocked, and told her I couldn't do it. A buddy of mine told me he was dating a chick that seriously wanted him to punch her in the head as hard as he could right before she was gonna cum.

But the ultimate strange sexual request I ever got was the chick I dated that WANTED ME TO THROW UP ON HER. I swear to God. We were coming home after a night of drinking and she was {censored}ing SCHWILLED, so it didn't even register when she first said it, I though she said she had to throw up, but no, she said it again, "I want you to throw up on me. That would be so hot!" She was dead serious.

Then there were a few women that just wanted it "rough", and I don't think that I was able to get as rough as they wanted, cuz I would just kind of play it off for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

• Members

When I was in the dating game I had some girl want this done to her also.

She was saying she wanted a boyfriend to break into her apartment and rape her with a ski mask on and everything. Lets just say I didn't meet her a second time :0)

Wierd stuff out there and its getting worst.

Archived