Strange sex requests

mike moriarty

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, the girl I've been seeing on and off for the last year asked that of me.

She also said she wants to be put in the position that she objects and I don't let her.

I'm a bit scared. Yeah, I'm a {censored}...

See its actually a very common thing. Girls are just too scared to tell you guys because youre prudes.

• Members

See its actually a very common thing. Girls are just too scared to tell you guys because youre prudes.

I think you just come across as a weirdo. In a good way. You seem like the type that would do it, so they ask you. I wouldn't call them strange, just mild to medium kinks - depending on how well things are acted.

There would be the typical break and enter rape, the alley rape etc... But the break and enter is the easiest so people wont call police on you.

• Members

Well, hold on; I am only one case and the girl I'm talking about is exceptionally filthy dirty and goddamn, I love her for it.... :cry:

However, I do believe that it's inbuilt in all, if not most, women to be taken control of. The variable is just how much, which is why the line between sex and rape fantasy exists.

• Members

i have heard of this thing before, where girls asked to be raped. One girl paid a friend of mine to break into her house when her parents werent home, find her, hold her down, and rape her. She told him she didn't want to know when it was going to happen to make it a suspenseful kinda situation.........................sick in the head if you ask me

• Members

i have heard of this thing before, where girls asked to be raped. One girl paid a friend of mine to break into her house when her parents werent home, find her, hold her down, and rape her. She told him she didn't want to know when it was going to happen to make it a suspenseful kinda situation.........................sick in the head if you ask me

Awesome win of a woman if you ask me.

• Members

Nice :love:

• Members

I dated a girl for a year that was into the "rape" fantasy. She was nuts in bed...obviously.

That relationship definitely didn't end well, haha.

The bat-{censored} {censored}ing crazy ones are always better in bed. There are a few exceptions... do what I did... marry one!

Archived