Austin Ampfest V. who remembers now... Nov. 2010

Ron Burgandy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I can make Nov/Dec. Don't have any new gear since the last one, so can bring the Savage.

Matt, you dumped the Axe-fx already? I was hoping to hear that through a tube power amp at volume...
;)

:o

I needed to get a Bogner XTC 20th Anniv. and a LP more than I needed the Axe FX. :lol:

I will definitely get another someday.:cop:

• Members

Oh, {censored}! I didn't know the date wasn't set in stone yet. I better email my bro and let him know so he doesn't put in for the 6th yet. {censored}. I just realised it doesn't matter anyway. If it's in December, he won't be able to get a weekend day off anyway - too close to Christmas (he works at Target). I'd have to hitch a ride with someone else. I can leave the amp at home, no worries. No one ever plays it anyway. I'll just bring a guitar or two.

I'm down for the first Sat. of whenever.
:thu:

and Kat... there will be lots of beer.
:lol:

Actually, I just got back from a hiking/brewery trip in Colorado.... sampled all the beer at the following breweries (not to mention several beer halls) so I'm in need of a little detox
:lol:

Avery Brewing

Great Divide Brewing

Twisted Pine Brewing

Rocky Mountain Brewery

New Belgium Brewing

Bristol Brewing

Phantom Canyon Brewing

Left Hand Brewing

Boulder Beer Company

Wynkoup Brewing

Coopersmith Brewing

Fort Collins Brewing

Oskar Blues Brewing

Odells Brewing

Walnut Street Brewery

Trinity Brewing Company

Sweet Baby Jesus image on a prom dress stain that's one hell of a list!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

One last bump before I give up. If you guys would rather stay home and fap or play Farmville, or fap to Farmville, some of us can hook up and maybe the guys with bands can put together a big show. I'd love to see SoF again, or even better BCB, and some of the other guys with bands could make it one hell of a show.

Dave? Shea? You're the two guys I feel are the ones who always organise these things. If y'all are tired of it or feel there's not enough interest, I sure understand. I'll be happy with going to another SoF or BCB show. Hell, having a little get-together with you guys and some HC bands would be {censored}ing sweet, or just meeting up with y'all at some dive somewhere for a few beers would make me happy.

Last bump!

manateebump.gif

Archived