Austin Ampfest V. who remembers now... Nov. 2010

Ron Burgandy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I could come I would for sure..

And I would ply you with alcohol and hit on you under the guise of humor. But we'd both realize that the jokes came a little too frequent. I would then change the subject, and we would never again speak of it. Yet, as we shook hands to say goodbye, we'd exchange a glance that we'd both read as awkward. Things would never again be the same between us.

• Members

I quit drinking beer, so it'll be nice to hang with you guys while I'm sober.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

• Members

{censored} yes! I can't wait to hang with you {censored}ers.
:rawk:

Maybe we should rent a van so we can all go together and carry whatever {censored} we want to carry?
:idk:

Well, assuming DT goes with me, I'll be taking our trailer...which means I'll have a ton of extra room, so I'll be more than happy to load the DT trailer up to the brim with HTownBeatDown gear for the pilgrimedge to ATX. :thu:

-Ans

• Members

LOL

Ans - not sure what the deal is with possible after party shows, but yes, that should gatdamn happen. My brother and I just might play a quick set as well.

Yeah, it really needs to. It's been too effin' long. Hell, if nothing else...we rent out a room and just have forum bands playing all day long while the ampfest goes on. It'd be a neat feature. :lol:

-A

Archived