Austin Ampfest V. who remembers now... Nov. 2010

Ron Burgandy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like November 6th is a no-go for me:cry: I kept wondering why that date seemed familiar, my band has a show booked that night. I don't think the guys will like me canceling to go to Austin a drink with a bunch of amp whores:lol:

cancel show, move show to Austin Ampfest Afterparty, ???, PROFIT

• Members

Damn, dudes! Y'all know I don't come around here that often any more! And how many of you have my email and/or phone, or FB, but no one told me about this? Not like my sweet little sugar tits Shea ever answers his voice mail or FB messages ANYWAY *ahem*. Sons, I am disappoint.

I'm in!

Now I can finally show off my Gorilla!
:rawk:

Can I bring my hippie uncle again?

The gay one? hehehe

*duck*

• Members
I'll probably be drinking teh diet sodas instead, too. My ulcers are getting bad again.
:cry:

If you've got ulcers you need to be staying the fark away from diet sodas or anything else with phosphoric acid. That just makes it worse. You need to be eating cabbage.

Well, it looks like I'm set for surgery on October 29th, and I've also been told that because I'm a special case it won't be outpatient like it should have been so I will not be able to attend yet another Austin Amp Fest. FML! :facepalm:

• Members
Just a feeler to see who might be interested in an Ampfest this November.

You know the drill. It kicks ass. BBQ at the end. Amps and beer all day. {censored}ing awesome group of people.

I'm in, but I'll probably need some help with it this go around, since Stacy is pregnant, and I'll be traveling quite a bit leading up to the Ampfest.

Any takes?

Dude...first week in December. I have missed the last 3 because of my touring schedule. Seriously, do it the first week of December!!!! :thu::thu::thu:

• Members
If we can do it the first Saturday of December I can guarantee booking a sick aftershow.
:thu:

How about this, you book that show one way or the other, regardless of ampfest and DT will come there again if needed and pound the stage with you bad mother{censored}ers, yeah? :thu: It's been WAYYYYY too long.

-Ans

• Members

I just emailed Greg Rhodes and Ross (crap, forgot his board name - dude in San Antonio who fixes Amps @ Ampmonster.. big guy). I can't find Clay Finley's email, though. I must have lost it, so if one of you guys would kindly message him and let him know about Ampfest, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. I can probably catch him on FB.

• Members
I just emailed Greg Rhodes and Ross (crap, forgot his board name - dude in San Antonio who fixes Amps @ Ampmonster.. big guy). I can't find Clay Finley's email, though. I must have lost it, so if one of you guys would kindly message him and let him know about Ampfest, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. I can probably catch him on FB.

I have Clay's number. As soon as we decided on a for sure date, I'll call him and let him know. :thu:

• Members

I'm down for the first Sat. of whenever.:thu:

and Kat... there will be lots of beer. :lol:

Actually, I just got back from a hiking/brewery trip in Colorado.... sampled all the beer at the following breweries (not to mention several beer halls) so I'm in need of a little detox :lol:....

Avery Brewing
Great Divide Brewing
Twisted Pine Brewing
Rocky Mountain Brewery
New Belgium Brewing
Bristol Brewing
Phantom Canyon Brewing
Left Hand Brewing
Boulder Beer Company
Wynkoup Brewing
Coopersmith Brewing
Fort Collins Brewing