Weekly SPAM Thread 9/27/10

justcrash

• Members

Need to sell soonish. MWFX 8-bit Fuzz, version 2, modified for a boss style power jack which isn't a standard feature. Sounds, well, like a video game. Starts off sounding normallish, then the note starts glitching, then starts dropping down octaves. Super trippy! Quite a steal I must say, just selling since I well, need money for another pedal lol. $80 USD shipped foo! I like giftfs, they're pleasant but not needed'd if you don't trust me.

Sounds

http://soundcloud.com/mwfx/8-bit-2

Picture

8bit1.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lado Earth 2003

LADOS.jpg

It's the blue one!

Dimarzio Super 3/PAF pro

OFR

Handmade in Canada

Comes with OHSC

$1,300 or will consider trades for amps or guitars. Specifically, I've been looking for a JCM800, Vintage Modern, or a JVM, but I'd certainly entertain other ideas. Tell me what ya got.

• Members

My top-priority trade would be for a HSS strat, but will consider other Fender guitars as well.

Got a Peavey VTM? Let's trade. Carvin x100b? Ditto.

Got a really nice preamp? Will also consider other guitars.

Just offer me anything, really, worst I can say is no...

Or if you got something that you think I oughta be dying to have, then offer it. Maybe I'll say yes.

really just looking for a trade, but I guess if I have to sell it then $335 shipped would do.

20100927233959113.jpg

20100927234009450.jpg

20100927234019398.jpg

20100927234028226.jpg

Midnight wine color, MIM

this has schaller straplocks.

• Members

I have a very clean Mesa Mark III amp for sell. It is a blue stripe model. It has a graphic equalizer, pentode/triode switch, and simul-class. The amp has been modded by Mike B. at Mesa with the "III+" mod which gets the voicing of the amp closer to the famous Mark IIC+. It also has the R2 volume mod, so all 3 channels are very useable. There are a couple small "nicks" in the tolex, but no major tears. I have a footwitch I made to change between the channels. I'm asking $1100 shipped.

MesaMarkIII.jpg

• Members

Charvel San Dimas $700 + Shipping Con US only please

gear003.jpg

gear004.jpg

gear005.jpg

gear006.jpg

gear007.jpg

I've had these Charvels before, THIS one however, plays and feels WAY better than the previous ones I've had. This thing is only a few weeks old.... and US made.

need to sell this to fund a piece of gear I've been after for a few years, help me out guys.

• Members

Looking to sell or trade my Fractal Axe-FX Ultra and ART SLA-2. Latest Firmware on the Axe, smoke-free studio, never been gigged. SLA-2 has some rack rash on the top, but other than that is in primo condition.

$1,850+ shipping for the Axe-FX

$275+ shipping for the SLA-2.

OR

$2,050+ shipping for both.

Looking to trade both for a BFR JP6 or a JPX ONLY.

SNAX.jpg

• Members

Looking to sell or trade my Fractal Axe-FX Ultra and ART SLA-2. Latest Firmware on the Axe, smoke-free studio, never been gigged. SLA-2 has some rack rash on the top, but other than that is in primo condition.

$2,000+ shipping for the Axe-FX

$275+ shipping for the SLA-2.

OR

$2,200+ shipping for both.

The Axe-Fx Ultra costs less than that if you buy it new from Fractal Audio.

• Members

'07 Gibson Les Paul R8 Chambered - Brockburst - Gorgeous!

Excellent + condition

But to give full disclosure:

Some very small dings on the guitar, and some very light/thin worming on the back (you have to hold the guitar just right in the light to see it)

There is also a ding on the front top of the headstock (see picture)

This is a good one folks.....a real tone monster for sure.

It's so acoustically loud, and has a really fat, but extraordinary well balanced tone.

Beautiful dark fretboard

She has super comfy neck and plays like butta!

All original

Factory Plek'd

Weight is right at 7 1/2 lbs on my triple beam doctors scale

Includes OHSC & Candy

Trying to raise some funds, so no trade offers please.

Price - $2299.00 Shipped - Meticulously Packed - FedEx - USA only please!

Will split PayPal Fee

No Fee for PayPal eCheck/Gift option, Postal Money Orders or Bank Check

IMGP0587.jpg

IMGP0506.jpg

IMGP0504.jpg

IMGP0508.jpg

IMGP0586.jpg

IMGP0613.jpg

IMGP0563.jpg

IMGP0522.jpg

IMGP0501.jpg

• Members

Had to relist this baby due to a {censored}ing non paying bidder in the first run...

Best of luck this will probably your last chance to get one of these in the EU at an affordable price!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP Custom Shop Stephen Carpenter B8

Modifications (if any): NONE

Accessories (hardshell case etc): ESP Hardshell Case, Certificate

• Members

Early Tech 21 XXL, ETERNITY clone. ROCKETFIRE modded Dano FAB overdrive

Tech 21 XXL, had this for over 15 years 'cause nothing's bumped it off.

Interesting Hi-gainer, stacks well, does "MAN IN THE BOX" and other he-man stuff, warp control can do voxish stuff too. A weak carbon 9V batt does cool sag-classic rock stuff well too. Built like the proverbial tank, just gone through (cleaned contacts, shook down throug an amp @ PatPend vol, fresh Bat). Smoother than newer units, clean no velcro on bottom. EXC+ condition

DSC04526.jpg

$70/shipped+PayPaled

ETERNITY clone (like ove-lay eddle-pay..)

Supposed EXACT clone (don't know of which of the 30 secret permutations)

of an original, lovingly built on perfboard.

Don't know if it sounds exactly like an original, but it do sound great-

better than most mass-produced pedals I've been subjected to the last 2 decades. Sounds great w/HB and single coils-actually enough gain to make vintage 5+k ohm Fender type pickups sing.

Usable tone control too.

ANGRY RED SCROTE RED finish, no led (easy enoughfor any local pedal guru to add, yeah?-a resistor+l.e.d. 'll do it No knobs either (Hello Radio Shack..)

DSC04525.jpgDSC04524.jpg

Boo-teek tones @ Damnelektro prices..

$50 to your door

ROCKETFIRE modded Dano

One of Nick finest-Great tube-like tone w/better clipping/more girth than the stock unit (already a fine pedal). Excellent for single coils, loves Strats. Great @ making smaller combos sound bigger.

Warning-minor cig. smoke smell for authentic blues vibe (I guess??)

Actually hate giving this one up (Nick's not doing these anymore....) but something's gotta go...

DSC04501.jpg

$40/shipped/pay paled in the lower 48

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Peavey Wolfgang Archtop Stoptail

Modifications (if any): NA

Accessories (hardshell case etc): na

Location (City,State or City,Country): Cherry Hill, NJ

Contact Info (No Phone #s) mystixboi2 @ hotmail.com

References (eBay or other forum userid): mystixboi

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $975 shipped in the continental US(paypal extra unless you go with gift option).

Pictures:

DSC03893.jpg

DSC03891.jpg

DSC03894.jpg

I have a gorgeous Peavey Wolfgang Archtop StopTail up for auction. Players condition for sure... but in fantastic condition. Some very minor fret ware (still plays really nice with no buzzing), a couple of nicks on the back edge (shown in pictures), etc. There are a few other very minor surface scratches and I had to replace the tone pot but overall it is in pretty good shape. Comes with the OHSC.

- Creme binding

- Birds eye maple neck

- Gorgeous red top

This guitar plays like butter and sounds amazing!!!! I'd give it a solid 8.5 out of 10 in overall condition. I'm only selling to help pay for my upcoming wedding.

I'm looking for $975 shipped in the continental US(paypal extra unless you go with gift option).

Here are some additional pics:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/mystixboi/wolfie/

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you.

Archived