Are there any hair metal bands you can "stomach"?

MuyLoCo444

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

absolutely ZERO!!! hair metal should've died in the womb. With the exception of giving us a few decent guitarists, it ranks up there with Disco in sheer lameness.

I resemble that remark!

Loved Crue in the day, saw them open for Ozzy on Bark at the Moon Tour. good stuff!

Otherwise I like:

Ratt

Dokken

Whitesnake

TNT

Skid Row

Badlands

Scorpions

Lynch Mob

You could argue that some of these aren't Hair Bands and I would probably agree but they had most of their success in that era. I almpst threw Triumph in there but I couldn't do it. But say what you want, those guys could all play and sing and write melodies.

• Members

Pretty much the only one for me is Crue, unless you consider G N'R a hair metal band. I love me some Crue, have almost everything they've done. What bands, if any, do you like?

All of them pretty much, it's my favorite genre of music. I think I'll go listen to Skid Row's debut album right now, in fact.

• Members
All of them pretty much, it's my favorite genre of music. I think I'll go listen to Skid Row's debut album right now, in fact.

Skid Row formed in the music store like 2 miles from where I live. I never met them or have any of their music. Zakk Wylde also used to work in that store. Never met any of them though, I was like 6 at the time.:o

• Members

Dokken
Ratt
Whitesnake
Blue Murder
Queensryche
XYZ
Firehouse
Winger (Yes Winger. New CD's pretty kick ass)
Skid Row
Tora Tora
Extreme
Twisted Sister
Y&T
Phantom Blue
Warlock
Vandenberg
Rough Cutt
Helix
Autograph
Europe