• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I've never understood the J-shore hate.
:confused:

So, they have fun and get paid for it.

We should all be so lucky.

its all fake anyway, its the new scripted reality thing that mtv is going for.

reality is so finished that they are starting to script it. talk about beating a dead whore.

• Members
its all fake anyway, its the new scripted reality thing that mtv is going for.

reality is so finished that they are starting to script it. talk about beating a dead whore.

So they get paid to have fun and be silly and work on their acting chops...? How is this bad?

We should all be so lucky.

:cop: :cop:

• Members
You probably enjoy reruns of According to Jim, so I'm not sure how you have any room to speak...
:o:cop:;):D

I don't even know wtf According to Jim is, or even that it was a show that has been around long enough to have reruns. Your love of the Shore gives a bad name to bass players everywhere. :wave:

• Members

Back in the 1920s, audiences wanted to see people in black face, or black actors doing an uncle Tom role, or a Mammy, etc.

Jersey Shore is doing the exact same thing, only instead of denigrating blacks, they denigrate Jersey dagos. "Hey, we have to give the viewers what they want!"

Jerseyites are the one ethic group its okay to {censored} all over.

The Jersey shore cast are just Guido uncle Toms for the 21st century, betraying their own people for some money. WHORES! :mad:

• Members
I don't even know wtf According to Jim is, or even that it was a show that has been around long enough to have reruns. Your love of the Shore gives a bad name to bass players everywhere.
:wave:

Bro, seriously bro. That like hurt, bro.

Breaux.

:cry::cry::cry:

• Members
Back in the 1920s, audiences wanted to see people in black face, or black actors doing an uncle Tom role, or a Mammy, etc.

Jersey Shore is doing the exact same thing, only instead of denigrating blacks, they denigrate Jersey dagos. "Hey, we have to give the viewers what they want!"

The Jersey shore cast are just Guido uncle Toms for the 21st century.

Edit: They aren't from Jersey, bro.

Bro.

:o

• Members
The Sitch made over $5M last year. Granted not just from the show, but from everything else after being on said show.

Yeah, I'm sure you're over that mark already though so a cool 5 mil is a little beneath you...
:o

And who did you "hear" this from??
:cop:

And...your point is? :confused: I feel like I'm the Spinal Tap interviewer having a conversation with Nigel...."but this goes to eleven!"....but she has $5M dollars! What does $5M have to do with her being drunk and stupid on a reality show? The only thing I know about the show is couple of little snippets I've seen on you tube and damn if I don't really feel dumber having watched those. :facepalm: I'm sure the series on TV is like a bad car accident.....you just can't not watch.

I'm sure Snooki given the choice would not want either of us anyway. So there. :p

• Members
LOL @ any JS supporters in this thread.
:lol:
:lol:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:

This,.

Maybe I don't get it. I'm ok with that and I'll continue to look down on the dip{censored}s that support it. No worries... I don't really need to justify it beyond that.

Glamorizing people for being beyond obnoxious... I'm thinking the people that religiously watch this show have issues with needing to be accepted by others. When their friends watch the show, they feel the need to do so in hopes that they don't get left behind in their circle of friends. Pathetic but whatever floats your boat :lol:

You know when you look back at previous generations and laugh at their lame trends they followed? In 30 years I'll be happy to say I didn't fanatically watch some leather skinned thing named Snooki spread her legs and talk like gutter trash :lol: The rest of you won't be so fortunate, and I'm sure the other various trends you'll be forced to follow won't look so hot either.

Archived