WOT: Roids

Slim Jim

• Members

If anabolic steroids and prohormones were made legal here in the United States, who would take them?

Why or why not?

I know in the UK, they're legal, so those of you who do have access to them, are into working out, why do you or don't you take them?

Is there a stigma over in the UK like there is over here about taking them?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

stallone-hgh.jpg
I'd do some HGH with Stallone...then we'd go punch slabs of beef. Real, LIVE, beef though. Mooing cows. Alive. Totally. Then me and Stallone would eat a few special made HGH brownies and/or casserole and punch the {censored} out of things. Cows.

This had me almost in tears with laughter.

Holy {censored}.

And sex panther, according to all the research I've done, yes you are correct.

To isvoid and abouttreefitty, your balls actually grow back to normal.

Bacne is well.. bacne. I can't see my back so I don't care.

Roid rage is rare. It does happen, but it's good for the gym.

• Members

To isvoid and abouttreefitty, your balls actually grow back to normal. Bacne is well.. bacne. I can't see my back so I don't care. Roid rage is rare. It does happen, but it's good for the gym.

babelfish translation ... "my mind is made up, kthxbai"

• Members

My having kids days are over and I have some nagging injuries, from my younger years, so I would try them if I knew how to use them correctly. Besides, I need to show Sex Panther that my biceps are bigger than his. I would have done it at the Cleveland Ampfest a few years ago but by the time he showed up, I was in gastrointestinal distress. :facepalm:

• Members

All I can tell you is you better be a pretty {censored}ing good/established weightlifter already and not some little bitch who has been working out for less than 2-3 years. Age, background, lifts, ect?

Every little 19-20 year old chump at my gym takes them and buffs up from 170 to 185-190 and thinks they're the {censored} with their massive 275lb bench presses coming down to 6 inches above their chest. Oh and 1/4 squats! :mad::rolleyes::mad:

Btw, when you are done with your cycle, you will shrink back down.

• Members

All I can tell you is you better be a pretty {censored}ing good/established weightlifter already and not some little bitch who has been working out for less than 2-3 years. Age, background, lifts, ect?

Every little 19-20 year old chump at my gym takes them and buffs up from 170 to 185-190 and thinks they're the {censored} with their massive 275lb bench presses coming down to 6 inches above their chest. Oh and 1/4 squats!
:mad::rolleyes::mad:

Cooker = 634482332115.jpg

• Members

People with aids that is who!

Seriously though steroids boost their t cell counts.

I don't know if I would but honestly just about every one in sports is on one performance enhancer or another.

Read up on steroids what you'll find will amaze you.

For example a guy on steroids who doesn't work out gains more muscle than a guy who works his heart out but isn't on steroids. Now the Argument against steroids aside from the ball shrinkage (Which is temporary) is that it deforms you. I can understand that an athlete would use them to be able to compete but as a casual gym goer I go to the gym to look good. There is only so much muscle a human being is meant to put on any more than that and your changing your physiology. The Irony in that is that most of the guys who abuse steroids when in casual clothing are perceived as being over weight.

To answer your qustion probably not because I have no need for them.

• Members

Every little 19-20 year old chump at my gym takes them and buffs up from 170 to 185-190 and thinks they're the {censored} with their massive 275lb bench presses coming down to 6 inches above their chest. Oh and 1/4 squats!

totally this. i'll may use once i'm older. really no point when u can squat, press, and pull your way to hugeness.

• Members

at my gym those kids hate me. i wear a dare shirt and make fun of them the whole time. good times

• Members

anabolic steroids=low sperm count not worth doing amongst the other side effects. Depends on your position i suppose if u want to compete in bodybuilding its inevitable that steroids will be used to get any advantage with other bodybuilders. Been training natural for a year now it works for me ,making the gains i'm happy with as well as strength and feeling healthy.couldn't care less about meat heads and their attitude in the gym,i know my goals and what i want from lifting weights.

• Members

I wouldnt use them myself...but there is no denying that you cant get nearly as big without them if thats what your after. And also not nearly as quick either. But for me the health risks outweigh their positives. Still MMA and wrestling is full of meathead Steroid abusers. And bodybuilding..well the fact that they now have natural contests just shows that on the whole body builders are full of roids.

Archived