Guys in skinny jeans

EdgeOfDarkness

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Kurt had been shot by anyone other than himself...I would have been sad for him...

but he thought his life was such a joke that sucking buckshot was more important than his own child...well it makes me laugh at him.

junkies who off themselves deserve no better in my book.

However, (just in case you got the wrong idea) I wouldn't wish his fate on anyone

Well, that's good at least. Though, has anyone substansiated the claims that the gun powder goes in the opposite direction, his kit was clean and he had enough heroin to stop an addicted horse?

• Members
Unless they're super skinny, stuck to your leg skinny's or actual ladies jeans they're really not bad at all. The one pair of skinny jeans I have are as comfortable in the crotch area as my normal jeans
:o
:phil:
:idk:

This...I mean i dont wear girls jeans or skin-tight jeans, but I do wear slimer fitting jeans...I just think they look a lot better than {censored}ing baggy jeans.

Wear what you look good in imo...if you arent in shape...dont wear tight fitted clothing, easy.

• Members
man.. i dunno what the deal is-- but the chicks i see wearing skinny jeans almost ALWAYS seem to wear them with either chucks (the ok option) OR those freakin crunch boots. WHAT, i ask you WHAT, could be worse than seeing some pudgy chick with her guts mashed northward into a uniboob, her ass mashed into looking like a basketball in a tube sock, and some bull{censored} glob of leather at her feet?

nothing i say. nothing.

muffin top :lol:

• Members

You guys are idiots. Skinny jeans are {censored}ing rock n' roll.

p.s.

Levi's 511 cut. A+, the stretchy ones are {censored}ing bomb. Not tight like show off your features, but not loose like a baggy-panter who can't get out of the 90's.

hmm tight jeans for guys who cant get past the late 70's- mid 80's or baggy jean guys who cant get past the 90's, I dont know which one fo you is worse..lol:

• Members

lol

idk.

I think my definition is different though.

Are we talking these:

levisMatchstickRigid.jpg

Tight, makes your butt look good for teh bitzchez, a little baggy, NOT form fitting

or like these:

nudie-high-kai-skinny-jeans-in-rinsed.jp

very form fitting, hard to move in, makes your legs look really skinny?

because I wear "skinny" jeans, but they're not "tight."

Archived