Guys in skinny jeans

EdgeOfDarkness

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
How the {censored} does a man even get those things on or off?
:freak:
I guess I just don't understand
:idk:
Looks ridiculous to me. Even worse than the tight wranglers you use to see the cowboys at school wearing, if you ask me.

If you wear them you dont ever have to worry about taking them off, unless its go to sleep...alone.:lol:

• Members

I dunno...I can remember when it was metal to wear tight jeans...spent a good deal of the 80s and 90s doing so....one set of my party pants were either a size 8 or 10 (UK size) pair of womens leather jeans in fact....maybe I'm just a girl? :idk:

• Members

I've been wearing women's jeans for years, though not nearly as tight as women wear them. If I wear a size 2 I look like a girl, which is why I wear size 8 regularly. Though I do have some size 6 leather and vinyl stuff for stage wear. Yes, I'm stuck in the 80's...

• Members

I've been wearing women's jeans for years, though not nearly as tight as women wear them. If I wear a size 2 I look like a girl, which is why I wear size 8 regularly. Though I do have some size 6 leather and vinyl stuff for stage wear. Yes, I'm stuck in the 80's...

T

M

I

• Members

Do you wear women's wigs and makeup too? Ya freaky bisch.

• Members

Pro tip: many $200+ designer men's jeans are cut about the same as regular cheap women's jeans. They don't look ridiculous unless you buy them 3 sizes too small and have retarded black emo hair with black fingernails and eyeliner.

Thats a pro tip ?

hmm I never buy jeans that cost over $50, but i like regular mens jeans.

• Members

Pro tip: many $200+ designer men's jeans are cut about the same as regular cheap women's jeans. They don't look ridiculous unless you buy them 3 sizes too small and have retarded black emo hair with black fingernails and eyeliner.

Buying jeans that cost $200 = pure unadulterated FAIL regardless of size :facepalm:

• Members

My retarded black emo hair is probably more educated than you are, good sir. :o

Archived