Guys in skinny jeans

EdgeOfDarkness

• Members
Skinny jeans aren't bad as long as their not overly skinny. The picture someone posted of the Levi 511s is fine.
:idk:

:lol:
God I
'd

I'm glad.

And just to clarify, my skinny jeans aren't skin tight. I have an extra inch in the waist, they bunch up a little at the cuff, and I have plenty of room for my junk.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad.

And just to clarify, my skinny jeans aren't skin tight. I have an extra inch in the waist, they bunch up a little at the cuff, and I have plenty of room for my junk.

Mine do that too. If they were the correct size in the waist I'd be a little :freak: though.

• Members
Mine do that too. If they were the correct size in the waist I'd be a little
:freak:
though.

Exactly. EoD needs to put down the beer and bacon, stop living in the late 80s/early 90s, and get with the times. Also, just cuz he says something is {censored} doesn't mean it is. And tbh, most regular jeans fit like {censored} on me.

• Members

Exactly. EoD needs to put down the beer and bacon, stop living in the late 80s/early 90s, and get with the times. Also, just cuz he says something is {censored} doesn't mean it is. And tbh, most regular jeans fit like {censored} on me.

I don't blame him. The 80s/90s was his time. It's just history repeating itself.

• Members

If you had a reg size cock instead of baby penis, you'd understand.:lol:

• Members

I don't blame him. The 80s/90s was his time. It's just history repeating itself.

He reminds me of my uncle with the whole "screaming" issue. Get over it, it's probably not going anywhere after about 20yrs, give or take a few. Back in the Saddle has screaming, therefore, it's valid. Jimi wore tight jeans, therefore that too is valid.

• Members

He reminds me of my uncle with the whole "screaming" issue. Get over it, it's probably not going anywhere after about 20yrs, give or take a few. Back in the Saddle has screaming, therefore, it's valid. Jimi wore tight jeans, therefore that too is valid.

You being bitter towards EoD about being old is just as stupid as him being bitter about you being young. :o:cop:

• Members

I'm not bitter. I just find it funny. If he wants to wear wranglers or whatever odd fitting jeans he chooses, that's his deal. That said, there is not much difference between the jeans I wear, and the knee-shredded levi's I used to wear in my Kurt Cobain phase. Yeah, yeah, I live in Washington... sue me.

Lolwut

• Members
I would have something witty to say, but its late and i have nothing.

xD

Btw, I have a pair of Bull Head black skinnies at the moment. I'm guessing I'm getting two pairs of Social Collision black skinnies for Xmas, as it's all I could find when looking at the Hot Topic website to see which I bought and I didn't really check the brand when I ordered them, just how the fit. I will have a review sometime after Xmas. :o

• Members
Should have known the hipster/emo alliance would come in here and praise girl jeans.

Actually, my jeans are for boys. Don't know any girls that'd wear the jeans I do because... well, I hang out with girls with better taste than that. There is a difference between the Kirk Hammett approved asshuggers you posted and what I wear. And I'm not a hipster, nor am I "emo", seeing as I don't cut myself or cry at night [well, if I don't have to spoon Bryan that is. :p ]

Archived