Ted Williams, anyone? (homeless man content)

Casey

• Members

They re-attached Ted Williams' head? Wow, he looks like {censored}.

Seriously, that's a real talent. I guess youtube is his best chance to get discovered.

Someone needs to give him a job. He seems to be a normal dude without a job or a home. And trying to stay clean without either is an uphill battle.

Someone needs to petition a radio station. Or maybe have him act in a comedy movie. The entertainment industry needs to get with it.

• Members

one station has offered him a job in Penn., for minimum wage :(

a banking group has offered $10,000 for him to do some voice overs.

He could be a valuable PR move for a station that's for sure. Definitely gonna follow his situation as it is rather inspiring.

• Members

This story freaks me out a bit. My mom (who lived in Columbus, Ohio) had a live in boyfriend some years ago...same name as that guy...somewhat charming like that guy...looked a lot like that guy...drug addict (who ripped her off) like that guy... I have no idea if it is the same guy but it is really weird to see this story over and over today.

• Members

This story freaks me out a bit. My mom (who lived in Columbus, Ohio) had a live in boyfriend some years ago...same name as that guy...somewhat charming like that guy...looked a lot like that guy...drug addict (who ripped her off) like that guy... I have no idea if it is the same guy but it is really weird to see this story over and over today.

Well if it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck.....

Archived