Musician's Friend SDOTD - Bugera 1990

MattACaster

• Members

Would not. A Bugera rip off of a {censored}ty Marshall? What the {censored} for?

If it were an SLX rip off maybe but its not.

Which makes me wonder why in the hell did they do a 900 copy instead of an 800 copy? Seems like they'd sell a {censored} load more of them.

And yes Matt you have a real Marshall, one that actually sounds better than the Marshall they ripped off here too. :cop:

• Members

Would not. A Bugera rip off of a {censored}ty Marshall? What the {censored} for?

If it were an SLX rip off maybe but its not.

Which makes me wonder why in the hell did they do a 900 copy instead of an 800 copy? Seems like they'd sell a {censored} load more of them.

And yes Matt you have a real Marshall, one that actually sounds better than the Marshall they ripped off here too.
:cop:

The guitar player in my buddy's Irish punk band used one of these at a show I was at. The guitar tone was.... unpleasant....

• Members

The guitar player in my buddy's Irish punk band used one of these at a show I was at. The guitar tone was.... unpleasant....

I guess I should not have ordered that amp now :cry:

:o

• Members

Me too. Mine sits st our practice space though, if this was a combo i would have considered it much. I need something for home.

For 320, there are much better combo options. I'm in the same situation..the only way I would ever buy a Bugera if it were dirt cheap and even then...

• Members

I'd say it's a cheap mod platform but there's better and easier to work with for cheaper.

Anyone have a gut shot?

I was thinking the same thing, rip out the board and put my own in, but hell I could get a Traynor or 70's beat Fender for about the same $$$ and have better transformers to work with.

Think I'll pass.

Archived