So there's a woman at work that is

Spizzledude

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't, I am teh alcoholic.
:(

Well {censored} man. You needed to plan that out when you were younger. Youth, wasted on the young.

Anyway, I'd have some words of wisdom or whatnot, but most of my crushes went unrequited due to me being too scared to bring them to the surface so I got really good at burying {censored} deep. I'll be fine as long as I die before too much builds up and I snap.

Yeah, I got nothing except that situations like that are kinda awesome and really crappy all at once. mojo sent

• Members

whip it out and rub one out in front of her.

she'll get all squishy in the lady parts and agree to murder your wife so she can have you.

GUARANTEED

and besides, my wife has a better butt and that is the most important aspect of a relationship.

• Members

Dude shes 15 years younger than you. You would be trading in on a way newer model, do it. Also Im guessing her hubby is much younger than you to, he might {censored} you up.

They are divorcing. Still, it's just a crush, I am too old to be taken in. Does drive one batty though. It'll pass.

• Members

Well {censored} man. You needed to plan that out when you were younger. Youth, wasted on the young.

Anyway, I'd have some words of wisdom or whatnot, but most of my crushes went unrequited due to me being too scared to bring them to the surface so I got really good at burying {censored} deep. I'll be fine as long as I die before too much builds up and I snap.

Yeah, I got nothing except that situations like that are kinda awesome and really crappy all at once. mojo sent

/ this....big time. raised and living as a proper member of society, no angelina and brad ****-{censored} here. everyone has this OP, go back to your straightlaced spouse and SIIH....................... pick one

• Members

Not the answer. The answer is "Love her for being a friend and person you can relate to and don't {censored} it up by trying to posses her".

and besides, my wife has a better butt and that is the most important aspect of a relationship.

I like these answers and agree but it is agony at the same time. I feel for ya.

Archived