OT: Anyone see new HBO Series "Game of Thrones'?

Wicked_Tone

• Members

Are you Hardtail with a beard or something? Yes, I'm
sure
you wouldn't give Emilia Clarke a second look IRL.
:lol:

Careful, you don't want to wake the dragon, now, do you?

:o

first I only said her lower half is gross. especially compared to the whores on the show. second, hardtail likes fatties, I complained about her soggy butt and thick legs. as you were.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

first I only said her lower half is gross. especially compared to the whores on the show. second, hardtail likes fatties, I complained about her soggy butt and thick legs. as you were.

Kenny I didn't know you were teh gay.

• Members
Love that Elemenope did a full 180.
:D

I think that I just expected too much from the show. I was expecting Lord of the rings and I got the young and the restless. But now that I can take the show for what it really is..I am enjoying it.

• Members

Kenny Powers has never disappointed me more than he has in like 3 posts in this thread. That woman is a GODDESS. Her ass is amazing, her whole body is amazing and her face is to die for. Men would fight wars over a woman like that 3000 years ago. Not sure what types of girls you like.....

• Members

Kenny Powers has never disappointed me more than he has in like 3 posts in this thread. That woman is a GODDESS. Her ass is amazing, her whole body is amazing and her face is to die for. Men would fight wars over a woman like that 3000 years ago. Not sure what types of girls you like.....

I will say that I like her better as a brunette.

• Members

like I said her face is stunning ( i love big round eyes) and her complexion is great. her tits are nice, but her ass is gross. I like nice bubble butts, the kind with the "under shelf"

if you guys are into that, thats fine. I am an ass-man, and just about every single ass they have shown on this show has blown hers away out of the {censored}ing water. deal with it. plus my feelings about her frumpy butt shouldnt interfere with your fap sessions, so move the {censored} on.

• Members

+1000000000

As we further examine this woman as a sex symbol, lets all keep in the back of our minds that her character is supposed to be 14. Some tasty food for thought.

No, she isn't. She is 14 in the books, but around 16 or 17 in the show.

• Members

like I said her face is stunning ( i love big round eyes) and her complexion is great. her tits are nice, but her ass is gross. I like nice bubble butts, the kind with the "under shelf"

if you guys are into that, thats fine. I am an ass-man, and just about every single ass they have shown on this show has blown hers away out of the {censored}ing water. deal with it. plus my feelings about her frumpy butt shouldnt interfere with your fap sessions, so move the {censored} on.

i cant explain it, but now i cannot fap to her because you dont like her, we need to settle this issue immeadietly.

• Members

+1000000000

As we further examine this woman as a sex symbol, lets all keep in the back of our minds that her character is supposed to be 14. Some tasty food for thought.

Let's also keep in our minds that the actress playing her is actually 23. :cop:

If that's a "gross" ass, I must just be one gross mother{censored}er who likes women that look like WOMEN and not little boys, then. :idk:

• Members

yeah because little boys have bubble butts... you are a sick {censored}

but seriously go watch that first episode that shows her about to get in the bath. just the view from behind. no hour glass figure, its an hour glass with minutes and seconds added to it. but again, if you like it then fap away.

• Members

but seriously go watch that first episode that shows her about to get in the bath. just the view from behind. no hour glass figure, its an hour glass with minutes and seconds added to it. but again, if you like it then fap away.

I've seen it, along with the stills from it. Not the greatest ass in the world, and she's a little thick downstairs, but pretty {censored}ing FAR from gross unless you're into NAMBLA asses. :poke:

• Members

Let's also keep in our minds that the actress playing her is actually 23.
:cop:

If that's a "gross" ass, I must just be one gross mother{censored}er who likes women that look like WOMEN and not little boys, then.
:idk:

Ass like a ten year old boy! AHAHAHAHA!

6c93712a.jpg

• Members

I'm looking at a pic right now. Looks smooth as silk and appropriately sized for a girl with healthy hips:idk:

• Members

+1000000000

I will keep in mind that shes like 23/24 in real.

Archived