OT: Anyone see new HBO Series "Game of Thrones'?

Wicked_Tone

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That dwarf-slapping was ridiculously epic. And just when I wanted him to do it one more time... HE DID. Peter Dinklage is the {censored}in' man.

{censored}ing THIS! :lol:

Two episodes in, I'm loving it! Nice to see HBO keeping up the gratuitous sex & nudity, too! :love:

Seriously, HBO original programming >>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else's.

• Members

That dwarf-slapping was ridiculously epic. And just when I wanted him to do it one more time... HE DID. Peter Dinklage is the {censored}in' man.

This x infinity. Dinklage just has become one of my favorite actors of the 21st century. Plus, Tyrion is one of my favorite characters of all time. The combination is beyond epic.

• Members

I'll have to wait until the first season is on video so I can catch it then. The time period is right in my area of interest. I always loved Medieval, Renaissance and Viking type story lines.

Read the books yet? The first 3 are just amazing. Actually makes me MORE excited for the show even though I know how the story goes.

• Members

This x infinity. Dinklage just has become one of my favorite actors of the 21st century. Plus, Tyrion is one of my favorite characters of all time. The combination is beyond epic.

Then (if you haven't) make sure you catch him The Station Agent. Dude's an amazing actor.

• Members

I missed the first but have the second one on DVR ready to watch. I should probably catch the first one on demand prior though.

I also have been watching The Borgias on showtime. Holy {censored}ing {censored}! HBO and ST have THEE most epic tv series.

I'm waiting for Boardwalk Empire and Dexter to start back up too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Just wanted to say that I have watched the first 5 episodes and I think this show is complete {censored}. Too much talking. Stark is a {censored}. His facial expressions are the same no matter what he is doing. I am bored as {censored} with this series and will not watch any more.

• Members

Just wanted to say that I have watched the first 5 episodes and I think this show is complete {censored}. Too much talking. Stark is a {censored}. His facial expressions are the same no matter what he is doing. I am bored as {censored} with this series and will not watch any more.

the first one was good, then it started going downhill. I fell asleep watching the 4th one, {censored}s getting boring. I will keep watching in hopes of SOMETHING happening.

• Members

the first one was good, then it started going downhill. I fell asleep watching the 4th one, {censored}s getting boring. I will keep watching in hopes of SOMETHING happening.

That's what I was doing...Still nothing has happend...It's 5 episodes of waiting.......Not good enough...Even if something epic happens in the next episode I'm still just borred.

Archived