Bin Laden conspiracy thread:

Cropduster

• Members

I always wondered how you get picked or promoted to super secret awesome spy {censored} like this. I've known some pretty badass dudes who were in Air Force/Marines, etc. and these guys have to make the dudes I know look like Barbie to get these assignments. Bad.ass.mother.{censored}ers.
:thu:

Theres typical badasses, then theres: badass + cold will-do-anything + no-ties.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is all a big 'work' so he can take some time off to be with his family and take care of home life. Then about a month before wrestlemania he will announce his return and that he is gonna face the rock in a hell in the cell match. He will have sadam in his corner and george bush jr will be in the rocks corner. With chris benoit as the special guest referee. Man I cant wait.

• Members

In my opinion Bin Laden has been dead for quite some time, the videos and audio recordings of him in recent years have been fakes, and now seems like a good time (for whatever reason) to announce it. Maybe because there's an investigative book coming out about Obama's birth certificate and the forgeries thereof? I don't know.

But i do know that i don't believe anything the mainstream news media reports.

The late Benzair Bhutto of Pakistan said he was dead along with other political figures from the middle east saying the same thing.

His body would be a trophy and there'd be pics of it everywhere just like Sadam's asshole sons, when they were killed in a firefight. They kill Osama in a firefight and just dump the body in the sea. BULL{censored}!! If you believe the official story YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you are a right-winger, would you think Bush and others from the party would call Obama on the BS if they knew OBL was dead long ago? Or would they also be corrupt? My opinion: I wouldn't be surprised if he was wiped out long ago and believe both parties conspire on some things.

• Members

In case you are a right-winger, would you think Bush and others from the party would call Obama on the BS if they knew OBL was dead long ago? Or would they also be corrupt? My opinion: I wouldn't be surprised if he was wiped out long ago and believe both parties conspire on some things.

If that were true, there would be certain things the big bosses would have to AGREE upon. & if there was a reason to keep it quiet THEN, there would be a plan to dispense it later (now).

BUT, Im pretty damn sure that Bin Ladens cohorts/friends/followers would be/have been making it known that he was dead whenever it did happen. THEY wouldnt be in on it.

• Members

I also find it interesting that at 5AM this morning I hear on the AM news station that DNA has already confirmed that it was UBL. I'm not sure how long it really takes, but its never overnight when it comes to even high profile criminal cases. Plus this is based on "samples already taken over the years by UBL's family". :rolleyes:

• Members

Werent Saddams sons pretty {censored}ed up in their death pix? I know it could be rough but Id think it would happen regardless.

Depends on the nature of the damage. The last thing you'd want to do is release a pic that actually makes people doubt more whether he's dead.

• Members

They had to bury him within 24 hours so as not to piss off the Arab world.

They dumped him in the ocean because they didn't want a grave site to be a symbol for radical Islam. The Israelis act similarly. They bury high profile kills in unmarked graves.

• Members

I always wondered how you get picked or promoted to super secret awesome spy {censored} like this. I've known some pretty badass dudes who were in Air Force/Marines, etc. and these guys have to make the dudes I know look like Barbie to get these assignments. Bad.ass.mother.{censored}ers.
:thu:

The ones I met that were in Delta Force while I was in the Army, were pretty damn smart guys. That's what made them even more scarey or bad ass. You don't get in just being a bad ass.

• Members
They had to bury him within 24 hours so as not to piss off the Arab world.

They dumped him in the ocean because they didn't want a grave site to be a symbol for radical Islam. The Israelis act similarly. They bury high profile kills in unmarked graves.

Makes sense.

• Members

The ones I met that were in Delta Force while I was in the Army, were pretty damn smart guys. That's what made them even more scarey or bad ass. You don't get in just being a bad ass.

I've got a good buddy who was a ranger first, and now is a part of delta. To tell you the truth, there's something way more different now about him. I can't quite pin it, but he comes off as just so much more capable, he's a scary d00d

• Members

I don't believe al-Qaeda is sophisticated enough to carry out a nuclear detonation. A dirty bomb, sure, but not an actual nuclear bomb.

uh ...ok.....you might want to check some of the educational backgrounds ...:poke:

• Members
The shooter is part of Seal Team 6. They're completely black ops and operate outside of the typical military chain of command. Even though they're called "Seal Team" they're much more highly trained than regular Navy Seals. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than ever finding out who the shooter was.

or just wait for wikileaks next week :lol:

• Members

I think the right wingers out there are in denial and bitter that it was Obama not Bush that got him.

I'm surprised it took 4 pages :facepalm:

Obama did not get anybody, I could've been the {censored}ing president and authorized that mission. It literally has nothing to do with the president other than him saying "yes"

I love misinformed people who have the capability of voting :facepalm:

• Members
I'm surprised it took 4 pages
:facepalm:

Obama did not get anybody, I could've been the {censored}ing president and authorized that mission. It literally has nothing to do with the president other than him saying "yes"

I love misinformed people who have the capability of voting
:facepalm:

I rest my case.

• Members

I've got a good buddy who was a ranger first, and now is a part of delta. To tell you the truth, there's something way more different now about him. I can't quite pin it, but he comes off as just so much more capable, he's a scary d00d

It's because he's a well trained killing machine. :eek::lol:

They train for the worst situations to keep a level head and stay focused so much that civilian life is almost a bore for him. He'll have a lot of confidence in himself in a civilian life. I bet he's always thinking two steps ahead of every one and has everything planned out ahead of time for each situation he may encounter. His confidence and the way her carries himself is probably what you notice. That and the lack of fear that most people would express in some situations.

My battalion got to serve with them. The things those guys did was amazing and scarey at the same time. The sick jokes they would pull on us was hilarious and scarey. :lol: Everything had a scarey element to it with them.

• Members

I rest my case.

Calm down n00b, I have some conservative views, some liberal views, some views that don't really align with either a republican or democratic agenda, so you've really not rested any case, you've just shown me that your IQ is under 70 :thu:

• Members

It's because he's a well trained killing machine.
:eek::lol:

They train for the worst situations to keep a level head and stay focused so much that civilian life is almost a bore for him. He'll have a lot of confidence in himself in a civilian life. I bet he's always thinking two steps ahead of every one and has everything planned out ahead of time for each situation he may encounter. His confidence and the way her carries himself is probably what you notice. That and the lack of fear that most people would express in some situations.

My battalion got to serve with them. The things those guys did was amazing and scarey at the same time. The sick jokes they would pull on us was hilarious and scarey.
:lol:
Everything had a scarey element to it with them.

Good post :thu:

I'm doing everything I can to pick up what I can from him (law enforcement major) That and the fact I'm tired of getting my ass handed to me in shooting competitions. The guy is a {censored}ing god with just about anything.

• Members

The gov/big business love conspiracy theorists.

There are so many shocking massive failings by the US gov, they love the fact that the more obsessive people who want to dig for facts tend to focus their energy on the paranoid angle.

I just wish these people (who have absolute boundless energy) would put all of their time/obsession into real world snooping that will help America. Instead of asking why the hell the USA is sliding off the charts in education, innovation and spending billions on elective campaigns, they go after chem trails and Aliens.

• Members

The gov/big business love conspiracy theorists.

There are so many shocking massive failings by the US gov, they love the fact that the more obsessive people who want to dig for facts tend to focus their energy on the paranoid angle.

I just wish these people (who have absolute boundless energy) would put all of their time/obsession into real world snooping that will help America. Instead of asking why the hell the USA is sliding off the charts in education, innovation and spending billions on elective campaigns, they go after chem trails and Aliens.

Hah, good point.

Archived