Bin Laden conspiracy thread:

Cropduster

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In my opinion Bin Laden has been dead for quite some time, the videos and audio recordings of him in recent years have been fakes, and now seems like a good time (for whatever reason) to announce it. Maybe because there's an investigative book coming out about Obama's birth certificate and the forgeries thereof? I don't know.

But i do know that i don't believe anything the mainstream news media reports.

The late Benzair Bhutto of Pakistan said he was dead along with other political figures from the middle east saying the same thing.

His body would be a trophy and there'd be pics of it everywhere just like Sadam's asshole sons, when they were killed in a firefight. They kill Osama in a firefight and just dump the body in the sea. BULL{censored}!! If you believe the official story YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta say ... This .

• Members

The best I've seen yet:

If he was born female he would of not become a terrorist or a major threat, although his conditioned mind is also based on his own individuality which seperates him from another man, thats why he became a major threat and tried to control women while other men respect women and lic out their cuns

• Members

A site called whatreallyhappened.com was 'e-bombed' this AM, and they posted a message saying this was because of them claiming UBL has been dead since 2001...

...but I do wonder why there are no pix of his body, anywhere.

It was a headshot. You probably can't release a photo that will keep people happy.

• Members

The late Benzair Bhutto of Pakistan said he was dead along with other political figures from the middle east saying the same thing.

This is what always bugged me a little. She said he had died in '02 or so and a few days later she gets taken out.

I'm not really much of a conspiracy nut (although I love reading the theories) but so much {censored} the last 10 years just doesn't seem right. Powerful people tend to do {censored}ty things. Fact.

ha, actually, most people do {censored}ty things (me, you, everyone) so it wouldn't surprise me at all. Powerful positions tend to attract the worst people as well imho.

• Members

Obama is a figure appointed by the Illuminati, him winning this victory over Osama will gaurantee that he will be in office for 8 years, allowing him to issue marshall law during the 2012 catastrophe that is to come, securing himself and whomever he appoints infinite power over the american people. Of course, by this time, with the help of Bush, the American Union will have been formed and Obama will control all of it, and will take sides with the Euro Union which, of course, is run by the Illuminati as well, and then they will take over all of the smaller neutral countries one by one until they take over the entire planet.

:lol:

• Members

Obama is a figure appointed by the Illuminati, him winning this victory over Osama will gaurantee that he will be in office for 8 years, allowing him to issue marshall law during the 2012 catastrophe that is to come, securing himself and whomever he appoints infinite power over the american people. Of course, by this time, with the help of Bush, the American Union will have been formed and Obama will control all of it, and will take sides with the Euro Union which, of course, is run by the Illuminati as well, and then they will take over all of the smaller neutral countries one by one until they take over the entire planet.

:lol:

If voting actually counted for anything, they'd make it illegal.

Or something. :cop: :cop:

• Members

How much money does the shooter get? Wonder if they will ever disclose his name

The shooter is part of Seal Team 6. They're completely black ops and operate outside of the typical military chain of command. Even though they're called "Seal Team" they're much more highly trained than regular Navy Seals. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than ever finding out who the shooter was.

• Members

The shooter is part of Seal Team 6. They're completely black ops and operate outside of the typical military chain of command. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than ever finding out who the shooter was.

I always wondered how you get picked or promoted to super secret awesome spy {censored} like this. I've known some pretty badass dudes who were in Air Force/Marines, etc. and these guys have to make the dudes I know look like Barbie to get these assignments. Bad.ass.mother.{censored}ers. :thu:

• Members

That and Osama was never real. Of course using facial recognition technology, using Osama videos as an example, a group of scientists proposed that it was a different person in almost every single Osama video.

Osama is a non-existant figurehead at the top of a "terrorist" organization that does not exist, or if it does is so petty and insignificant that it would never be able to pull off any real harm other than small car bombings and the likes. It was created by the U.S. government/Illuminati, just waiting for this chance to take over the entire planet.

Oh and we never went to the Moon at first. Aliens put a probe in my ass. Taco Bell meat isn't really meat. Mcdonalds fed the nation dead people for about 3 days at one time because an illegal immigrant employee fell into the meat grinder and they only disposed of the "estimated amount" of processed meat that his remains were packed into.

I think I win the conspiracy thread.

• Members

I always wondered how you get picked or promoted to super secret awesome spy {censored} like this. I've known some pretty badass dudes who were in Air Force/Marines, etc. and these guys have to make the dudes I know look like Barbie to get these assignments. Bad.ass.mother.{censored}ers.
:thu:

I agree...it would be pretty badass. They pick most of them from the very best of the best Seals and then train them even more.

Archived