Diezel Hagen... Like, WTF?!

Nerine

• Members

It's a new Diezel..

That in itself is enough to get most message boards mouths watering.

But, like, this seemed to acquire hardly any forum response at all...

When the JVM came out, people were like FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and WTF and NEeD CLIPZ NAO!! Etc etc

I guess I kinda expected a bit more... Hype... Maybe.

No. Hype is the wrong word... Interest maybe. More activity on the topic etc

Or did I completely miss all that?

Thoughts??

• Members

listening to clips of amps i would never be able to afford has lost its interest for me. for once i have been very happy with my gear for 2-3 consecutive months and now that its summer i really have a lot of other stuff on my plate.

im sure its a great amp though, i def would look at a Diezel if i woke up with a big bag of money next to me.

• Members

Just another expensive Diezel. Definitely not a bad amp, but it is in a price range that is too much for the average guitarist and I for one have a hard time separating it from the Herbert and VH4. :idk:

Now, if they would make a simpler head with a smaller price tag, I think you would see a lot more talk on HCAF.

• Members

Just another expensive Diezel. Definitely not a bad amp, but it is in a price range that is too much for the average guitarist and I for one have a hard time separating it from the Herbert and VH4.
:idk:

Now, if they would make a simpler head with a smaller price tag, I think you would see a lot more talk on HCAF.

+1 and it seems alot that have owned the VH-4 and Herbert feel there are other amps for way less money that sound just as good.

Like you said if they would release a simpler amp with a reasonable pricetag there would definitely be way more interest.

• Members

NOT this guy.
:thu:
Herbert's my best musical investment so far along with my PRS Singlecut.

Yup...I used to turn my nose up at Diezels, lookes at them as cork sniffer amps...Until I actually owned one. I can get more amazing tones out of chan 2 (+/-) of the Herbert than most 3 and 4 chan amps. I often seems that most people who slag the Diezels have never actually owned, or even spent some time with one. They are definately not for everyone...But I have owned a lot of amps and they are at the top of the heap. Just my opinion.

• Members

It's a new Diezel..

That in itself is enough to get most message boards mouths watering.

But, like, this seemed to acquire hardly any forum response at all...

When the JVM came out, people were like FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and WTF and NEeD CLIPZ NAO!! Etc etc

I guess I kinda expected a bit more... Hype... Maybe.

No. Hype is the wrong word... Interest maybe. More activity on the topic etc

Or did I completely miss all that?

Thoughts??

Well the only Hagen being around is one proto sold to a german RT forumite.

Wait 4-6 weeks and you'll get what you are looking for :D

• Members

Here in Europe a 50w Einstein head costs just like a Single Rectifier head for example.
:cop:

And the Herbert and VH4 cost the same as a Ecstasy, Uber or an Ultralead. Well, the Ecstasy is actually 500 euros more than a Herbert. A Fryette CLX is over 700 euros more than a Herbert. :eek:

The Einstein 100W costs less than a Sig-X.

• Members

Talking about prices, you have to keep in mind that Diezels cost way more in the US because they're imported...

Here in Europe a 50w Einstein head costs just like a Single Rectifier head for example.
:cop:

But not because Einstein is cheap. It's just because Mesas are here so crazy expensive :cry:

Archived