Golden Eagle = Total and complete PWNAGE.

jnurp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

could easily take out a human .

I dunno about that. I bet you'd walk out with some bad scratches and {censored} but I don't know how a person couldn't {censored} up a bird. I mean if it nailed you right in the jugular or something I could see it but otherwise I don't see it happening.

EDIT: Nevermind...

1860660775_ba8722b52c_b.jpg

• Members

I dunno about that. I bet you'd walk out with some bad scratches and {censored} but I don't know how a person couldn't {censored} up a bird. I mean if it nailed you right in the jugular or something I could see it but otherwise I don't see it happening.

Glad you edited, I was going to post the same picture :idea:

• Members

holy {censored} that thing is freddy {censored}ing Krueger!

• Members

:lol:

Velociraptors are still here, only they can {censored}ing FLY now! :eek:

• Members

Regarding Eagle vs. Human, I'd say it all depends on if you spot it coming or not. If you do, and you have a shovel, you might be okay playing some bird-baseball. But if you don't see it coming, your {censored} is going to get {censored}ed.

• Members

Brutal power in those big birds, they are ugly {censored}ers though.

and I can really see them having trouble with much larger animals, 20-60 pound coyotes and foxes in a field and medium sized goats on a cliff don't particularly blow me away like some animals could.

Archived