Golden Eagle = Total and complete PWNAGE.

jnurp

• Members

Brutal power in those big birds, they are ugly {censored}ers though.

and I can really see them having trouble with much larger animals, 20-60 pound coyotes and foxes in a field and medium sized goats on a cliff don't particularly blow me away like some animals could.

The talons have enough force to crush a human skull like an egg.

they take down grizzly bears.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The talons have enough force to crush a human skull like an egg.

they take down grizzly bears.

I'm gonna need proof of both.

Otherwise i'm gonna say the most badass animals

a. live in the ocean.

b. don't have to sneak attack to whup some ass.

• Members

Humans with weapons,guns > golden eagle.

go fist fight one and vid tape it for me..lol

To make it fair we should get knives. Pretty sure I could take a golden eagle one on one so long as he doesn't try to {censored} out and do it near a cliff.

also

new golden eagle > old golden eagle

goldeneagle2.jpggoldeneagle1.jpg

• Members

Honey Badger would pwn the Golden Eagle. The only animal that Guinness Book of World Records labeled the most fearless animal of all. Bitten by a Viper, after he steals it's meal, because he's still hungry and the {censored}ing Viper is still stupid enough to be around so he eats it...
shakes off it's bite venom too like a bad hangover

Awesome, purely awesome.

• Members

I spend my winters watching them and happen to enjoy the hell out of them.

I enjoy watching them, but god damn they are TERRIBLE hunters, on the water at least. They mostly eat carcasses from my observation in AK. Made me facepalm my country for putting a glorified vulture as their national animal

• Members

I enjoy watching them, but god damn they are TERRIBLE hunters, on the water at least. They mostly eat carcasses from my observation in AK. Made me facepalm my country for putting a glorified vulture as their national animal

They hunt like crazy around here and grab fish out of the river which is pretty neat. But yeah, they certainly don't pass up the easy pickings of a carcass.

Not my pic but still cool nonetheless:

1a735014-dc7f-42e8-b37c-da7740a216a6_b.j

klaus-nigge-an-american-bald-eagle-grabs

• Members

They hunt like crazy around here and grab fish out of the river which is pretty neat. But yeah, they certainly don't pass up the easy pickings of a carcass.

Not my pic but still cool nonetheless:

1a735014-dc7f-42e8-b37c-da7740a216a6_b.j

klaus-nigge-an-american-bald-eagle-grabs

Yeah I witnessed it a few times, a lot of failed attempts, one or two got a fish while I was out in the fjord. I mostly saw them chowing down on fish/animal carcass near the shore though. Beautiful animals, amazing mating ritual, unique in their own right, but still a vulture of sorts. Such terrible hunters, I was with some guy from Animal Planet out on the expedition and he explained why they are terrible hunters, but I can't really remember exactly why as far as evolutionary reasoning goes.

Archived