Lunch: Uh-oh....

NixerX

• Members

A Thai Restaurant opened up 500 feet from the front doow of my office.......HCAF...WHAT DO?!
:thu:

An appetizer of tom kha gai soup or fresh spring rolls followed by hot red curry shrimp would be a great starting point! :thu:

I'd be {censored}ed... I LOVES me some Thai food! :love:

• Members

or some mother{censored}in' sizzling duck, panang curry, peanut satay, chili jam, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I love thai foodz.

You betcha!! Nothing less than 10stars. They always ask me if im sure. and I say yup!

I have no bunger left anyway.

If you were up this way you {censored}ing bet I would bro

I want to hug you with my buttcheeks.

• Members

Seriously. Zero effect. The only thing that has ever "set the backyard on fire" was the Hot as {censored} Hot-sauce.

I don't always eat Thai food, but when I do, I get firehole. I think it has more to do with the massive quantities than the overall heat involved. I am what many would call a pig.

• Members

I don't always eat Thai food, but when I do, I get firehole. I think it has more to do with the massive quantities than the overall heat involved. I am what many would call a pig.

Here, here my friend. Or shall it be Oink, Oink? working on a little potion control here.

• Members

Here, here my friend. Or shall it be Oink, Oink? working on a little potion control here.

My portion size and exercise is good during the week, then I am like a {censored}ing king on the weekend. MORE BEER AND FOOD! Then Monday comes around, I {censored} my brains out, and start over again.

Archived