Lunch: Uh-oh....

NixerX

• Members

I opted for Tom Kha....didn't like it. Tasted like they used a beef or chicken base. I also ordered Drunken Noodles with Fried Tofu 10 stars. it was really good. They put fresh fennel in it which gives it an Italian Sausage flavor. Good stuff!

• Members

I opted for Tom Kha....didn't like it. Tasted like they used a beef or chicken base. I also ordered
Drunken Noodles with Fried Tofu 10 stars. it was really good. They put fresh fennel in it which gives it an Italian Sausage flavor.
Good stuff!

I {censored}ing love drunken noodle (they use the pad see ew noodles too).

The fennel/fennel seed with the basil and spices REALLY makes it taste like italian sausage. It's weird and awesome. Add extra chili garlic sauce for the win.

• Members

I {censored}ing love drunken noodle (they use the pad see ew noodles too).

The fennel/fennel seed with the basil and spices REALLY makes it taste like italian sausage. It's weird and awesome. Add extra chili garlic sauce for the win.

Pretty damn cool. Its awesome how "Italian" it tasted.

• Members

Dammit. Posting this while waiting on my order of "hot as they make it" Pad See Ew. Willpower, I has none.
:lol:

Glad I'm not the only one this thread {censored}ed-up today.

Had to go to Tuptim Thai for tom kha gai & Thai-hot pad drunken noodles w/shrimp for lunch.

GOD was it good! :love:

• Members

wtf, why?

Well Izzy, I need to learn to avoid the temptations that HCAF gives at some point, lest I end up chugging a 6-pack of 4 Loko, binge eating a pound of habanero peppers, and wind up passed out with my dick in a jar of peanut butter. :lol:

Archived