Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DO YOU WANT AN ESP LTD KH-602?!?!

No?

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO WANTS ONE?!

:love:

I have my KH-602 for sale.

316505_313976531950044_100000130986429_1

It's the previous model with Maple Body, Maple Neck. I had the paint removed from the neck in the same way the KH-2 is. It is Neck Thru, it is black, it has skulls and crossbone inlays.

It has 6 machine heads, two pickups (EMG 81, and 60) [i think it's a 60, but it could be Dual 81s].

Floyd Rose Official Tremolo, no imitation {censored}! It's black too, before the EU went nuts and tried to ban black paint.. :eek:

What else.. It comes with an official ESP Case. I bought the guitar from Mesa Boogie Hollywood (Nice place), and the case from a store in San Diego, I think the case was about $150.

Machine heads are stock, sounds and plays great. It has a few dings, which I will document.. But I just don't play it anymore. I've sold all my gear, and downsized to one Acoustic, One Electric, and Amplitube 3.

I will take offers, I don't really want to take any trades as I don't play much. I would trade for Mazda MX5 parts, or for sterling.

• Members

Need to get rid of some stuff, first off, apologies for the terrible pictures but I only have my iPhone and crappy lighting, I am honest in my listings about condition though and everything is in great working order. Only things I am open to trades for are Strymon Timeline, Eventide Space, OTO Biscuit and Gordius Little Giant ver II (or that lovely G&L in the effects spam thread ;)).

IMG_0302.jpg

Skreddy Mayo, as you can see has some chips as I used this pedal extensively, amazing sound but I just don't need it anymore particularly given their value. Open to offers. Works perfectly and still sounds Magic ;)
IMG_0308.jpg
IMG_0309.jpg

Skreddy Screwdriver, again been used as you can see some of the paint chipping (none too sturdy some of these skreddy finished but the do look and of course sound GREAT) again offer as I have no idea what these fetch.

IMG_0312.jpg
Boss PS-3 Boxed, good nick 110 euros shipped and paypal'd in EU
Boss GE-7 Monte Allumns Modded - Boxed and in good nick 55 euros shipped and paypal'd in EU

IMG_0311.jpg

Infanem Second Voice, Crazy fuzz, octave/harmony madness boxed and as new 100 euros shipped and paypal'd in EU

IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0315.jpg

Ibanez RG2550e - GK 2007 with the higher spec. Fantastic condition edge pro trem, wizard prestige neck, dimarzio pups, all accessories and hard case. Really the cream of the crop when it comes to ibby guitars, classic, high spec'd, amazing japanese workmanship and this one has the lightnig inlays and the bound neck of the later models. An absolute bargain at 600 euros shipped and paypal'd in the EU!!!!

• Members

Extremely rare 1962/63 Selmer from Blue/grey era. Recovered in Marshall Black. Fully restored and serviced. Vintage Goodman speakers and valves (Mullard, Brimar and GEC KT88's). Sounds absolutely fantastic - such sparkle!

Full details and tonnes of photos (including restoration pics that will be included in the sale) on request. This is very similar to a Zodiac (basically the earlier version!). Not bad for a 50 year old - REAL boutique coolness! :cool:

Looking for

• Members

I have for sale:

Engl Blackmore - bought second hand, has been in my posession for a few years. Excellent condition.

Eventide Timefactor - Best delay pedal on the market, also bought second hand but in excellent condition.

Lightfoot labs Goatkeeper - Never wanted to part ways with this but my need for cash at the minute outweighs my desire to keep this, a truly unique pedal. From the first batch of GK2's I believe

Focusrite Saffire LE - Firewire interface with 2 mic inputs, nuff said really. This thing is perfect for home recording

Taking offers on all, but no low ballers please. Need to go before xmas so if they're not gone by the end of the week they will be on ebay. Would prefer if the transactions were local and could be picked up, if not we can speak on the phone about arranging delivery (courier pickup for the Blackmore will need to be arranged by the buyer).

Pics on request.