Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo

guitarbilly74

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i got drunk off miller lite one time. it was with my buddy jonjon. this guy wanted us to do some yard work for him. we told him buy us a case of beer and we would do it no problem. he refused to let us drink till all the work was done and kept the beer locked up in his truck. by the time we finished and got to the beer, it was a bit warm. we werent caring tho. we had beer!!!!!!!! so we walked down the road to his house cause his mom and step dad were gone to bingo, all the while drinking our beers like grown men are supposed to do. by the time we got there we had drank a whole bunch of beers. probably like 4 a piece and we were starting to get kinna plastered. so we toned it down a little bit cause we didnt want his step dad coming home yelling at us.

• Members

i got drunk off miller lite one time. it was with my buddy jonjon. this guy wanted us to do some yard work for him. we told him buy us a case of beer and we would do it no problem. he refused to let us drink till all the work was done and kept the beer locked up in his truck. by the time we finished and got to the beer, it was a bit warm. we werent caring tho. we had beer!!!!!!!! so we walked down the road to his house cause his mom and step dad were gone to bingo, all the while drinking our beers like grown men are supposed to do. by the time we got there we had drank a whole bunch of beers. probably like 4 a piece and we were starting to get kinna plastered. so we toned it down a little bit cause we didnt want his step dad coming home yelling at us.

I read the whole thing looking for the plot. And it did not deliver.:confused:

• Members

the plot is in the first sentence, dumdum.

Was expecting a good drinking story. If the plot was "I got drunk off miller lite one time" and the story goes no further. That's a pretty mundane existence.. Where is the drunken debauchery that follows said drunkenness?

• Members

we got drunk and we got scared so we throttled it back a little bit. sorry i didnt get all crazy and go steal nachos from derriks gas station after throwing his fresh rolls of toilet paper in the toilet. we did think about walking to the strip club though.

• Members

When Andrew Oliver of Minneapolis heard the news, he headed over to Surdyk's Liquor to stock up on Miller Lite, his wife's favorite beer.

"We just had a kid, so she's looking forward to Miller Lite."

^^^That says it all.

had a kid, not got pregnant. the things out, if its on formula, drink away! :idk:

• Members

had a kid, not got pregnant. the things out, if its on formula, drink away!
:idk:

Wanting to make sure she could have it when she's not breastfeeding anymore?

That's also a possibility.

Archived