THIS is why Metallica were the most overrated metal band of all time

teemuk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

seriously +, chill out. you've already said you're a junior in high school in another thread, and you're a newb here (eh, me too. long time lurker till my GW forum went away).

just chill mans, a lot o these dudes will rip you to pieces. and the whole metallica vs. megadeth thing was {censored}in done to death by around 92 or so.

• Members

seriously +, chill out. you've already said you're a junior in high school in another thread, and you're a newb here (eh, me too. long time lurker till my GW forum went away).

just chill mans, a lot o these dudes will rip you to pieces. and the whole metallica vs. megadeth thing was fuckin done to death by around 92 or so.

Jr in HS?? :lol:

shit just got real

i was going to say a freshman but holy fuck this is incredible news :thu:

i'm going to enjoy this :cool:

• Members

Okay, I'll support my opinion about the Slayer album:

"Bloodline" has one of the best choruses ever and lyrically well written

"Disciple" is heavy as {censored}, and of course being an atheist the lyrical themes hit home

"God Send Death" is a very melodic song, and again with the lyrical themes that I relate too

"Exile" describes pretty much how I feel about people

I could go on if you wish

He's that guy in highschool.

• Members

word. just remember you were young and fragile one day too.

eh, maybe not.

yes but i was learning metallica tunes @ his/her age-

not publicly making an asshole of myself on a very popular interwebz place :o:cop::thu:

• Members

wonder.jpg

Messing with RSB is a bad move, son.

Asia, son.

actually after now reading that other thread, he is kinda like the re-tard you feel sorry for :(

like a homeless one or something w/ a misshapen head a la Sloth in The Goonies :cry:

• Members

actually after now reading that other thread, he is kinda like the re-tard you feel sorry for
:(
like a homeless one or something w/ a misshapen head a la Sloth in The Goonies
:cry:

Actually, no. He clearly brings it on himself. He might not be terribly bright, but I detect no measurable special needs. Other than maybe laying off the pipe at least until college.

Archived