"Hi, I eat 21k calories a day and I want to weigh a freakin TON"

guitarbilly74

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm pretty sure that even if you could find the right hole, you'd still need a 7ft long dick just to be able to reach past the fat to get it in there.
:freak:

I've been with comparatively large women. It's not as complicated as you'd think, actually. It all kinda shifts and moves for ya'.

Feels like one giant titty {censored}...I recommend it :thu:

• Members

I've been with comparatively large women. It's not as complicated as you'd think, actually. It all kinda shifts and moves for ya'.

Feels like one giant titty {censored}...I recommend it
:thu:

I feel sad and angry, and like I need to shower with a scouring pad and bleach.

:cry:

• Members

But in all seriousness guys seriously. Her sister is pretty hot.

Too bad she has to be related to that thing. Otherwise, you might be able to have a long term relationship with her. But unfortunately, family events and reunions do come up, and that tub of Crisco would probably be there.

• Members

Feels like one giant titty {censored}...I recommend it
:thu:

Once you get things bouncing you can just ease back and the momentum will last a couple of hour or so. Plus, when you hit them doggy style the stomach fat weight pulls the vajayjay closed and squeezes your splooge shooter so tight that its hard to last more than a minute or two. Of course she will want it in her mouth as they want all the calorie intake they can get.

Archived