"Hi, I eat 21k calories a day and I want to weigh a freakin TON"

guitarbilly74

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would gladly eat my penis over seeing that sack of {censored} naked.

I have no desire to auto fellate.....just self preservate and avoid fatty date rape.

I couldn't agree more... How has it become ok for people that are morbidly obese to PROMOTE being morbidly obese? Is it a mental disconnect that these people have where they don't realize that being so damn fat will kill them?

• Members

Not only that, but her kids look {censored}ing miserable. I can ONLY imagine what they go through watching his mom slowly self-destruct right before their eyes.
:(

Agreed man. Why is she doing this again? I find it very hard to believe that any sane, balanced human being finds this behavior acceptable. Is she playing with a full deck?

• Members

I'd like to know seriously how much food assistance these people get.

I know a few UE guys on food programs and they are provided with $272 for the entire family /month. Has to cost this tubby a lot more than that.

She's not on UE. She's on disability for obesity. She qualifies for a lot more assistance than UE.

And {censored} yeah it costs a lot of money. Her daily calorie intake is pretty much my and my son's weekly intake COMBINED.

Judging by my weekly grocery store bills, I'd say she's eating between $100-200/day. Depending on how much the crap {censored} she buys costs. :mad:

• Members

Agreed man. Why is she doing this again? I find it very hard to believe that any sane, balanced human being finds this behavior acceptable. Is she playing with a full deck?

Obviously she isn't. And I don't care. However, when there are kids AND taxpayer money involved, it's an outrage. She should be placed in a rehab/mental institution TODAY and once she gets better, go right back to work to reimburse the cost.

• Members

Obviously she isn't. And I don't care. However, when there are kids AND taxpayer money involved, it's an outrage. She should to be put in a rehab/mental institution TODAY and once she gets better, go back to work to reimburse the cost.

I bet you the rest of the family are the 'whatever floats you boat, we're not gonna stop you' type of people too.

She wants to break the stigma that being fat is bad :facepalm:

• Members
Maybe being fat is the only thing this useless {censored} could hope to "achieve" in life, so she's going for gold.
:idk:

I believe so too... She got famous, or infamous.. :(
Poor kids, they're going to lose her early, not to mention the {censored} they'll have to take with a mother like that.

Archived