you know those days...

guitarbilly74

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, so now that im completely msalehds....ill tell you guys what happened lol

i got new glasses in the mail today and asked TF blonge chikc what she thought...we talked about lgasses...hers, mine, w/e...then she said they lookreally good on me...so i asked her if she wanted to get coffe....she said maybe. i thougth she was gonnsa y yes, but she asked how old i was. i should lied, but i said 27/...truth...and sh3e4 says...im 18, so that would be kinda weird....im gonna keep trying cuz shes super seweet and hot as {censored} lol....but yeah...anyway, im playing guitar now.....migth post om clips....

im also seeing this other chic tomorrow night that i meat on monday, and maybe another girl this weekedn, bu i have no confirmatioln frm her yet...

• Members

how bout {censored}ing amputees? No spider legs to get caught up in, switching between missionary and doggie is as easy as rolling a hotdog over a bbq grill.

Win/win? Like a bowling ball, 3 holes, nothing to get in the way, easy to roll, etc.

truth....i like legs awratpped around my waitst, though...

• Members

truth....i like legs awratpped around my waitst, though...

Son, they don't make legs that long.

Now, do what any normal drunk person would do on the internet, post a bant'able pic of your ding dong in a jar of peanut butter. Followed with a beastiality pr0n bomb.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Archived