Worst Drivers in the US

PDbyS

• Members

I'm not going to defend the area I'm from -- D.C., MD and VA specifically the DMV,...it's really bad. But I've been places where the actual drivers are worse. Boston is a {censored}ing nightmare. I lived in Seoul Korea for a while and that was a {censored}ing show driving there. Like nothing I've ever experienced. I've also heard from friend that driving in cities in India is {censored}ing insane.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol: @ Hialeah being on the list. That place is pretty bad, but I think Orlando is actually worse. I lived in Miami for 18 years, and drove through Hialeah to pretty much get anywhere and eat awesome cuban food. Been in Orlando for 9 years. Orlando is way worse lol. This list is retarded.

• Members
Yeah orlando for sho. Tourists and highways going to disney =
:mad:

Exactly. Not to mention the entitled UCF college students who do nothing but text and drive all day. Add on to all that the fact that the road network looks like a 2 year old drew random scribbles all over a piece of paper.

• Members

Massholes are pretty bad too.

I dunno, at least you know what a Masshole is going to do - they are predictable in their aggressiveness. What drives me most crazy is traffic where you've got a mix of aggressive and passive aggressive, or worse, aggressive and timid - ie Arizona. AZ has a bunch of don't-give-a-{censored} twenty-somethings flying down the road 20-30 mph over the limit in beater cars, as well as a TON of old people who are scared to drive faster than 5-10 below the limit even in 25 mph zones. Indeed, an entire state filled with nothing but maniacs and idiots.

• Members

One of the things that makes D.C. traffic so bad is that you have a mix of commuters who have lived there for a while, know exactly where they're going and what route they're taking (with alternates), and want to get there as quickly as possible, with commuters who just moved there, aren't sure where they're going or how to get there (no alternate routes), but still want to get there quickly, and tourists who have no idea how to get where they're going and have all day to get there.

• Members

This is based on collisions per year per driver. That's a pretty bad way to judge the worst drivers.

This!!

Boston has some really {censored}ty drivers and didn't even make the list :facepalm: But we know everyone here is a {censored}ing re tard, so we drive DEFENSIVELY as not to get into a fender bender

:phil:

• Members

This is based on collisions per year per driver. That's a pretty bad way to judge the worst drivers. Higher population density = more cars in one place at one time = more collisions per year per driver on average. Notice that all of these places have extremely high population density. Coincidence? No.

If they want to find the areas with the worst drivers then they need to pull the police reports and find how many accidents per 1000 occur because of one or more drivers doing something incredibly stupid like texting while driving or backing up on an exit ramp.

Not to mention that those east coast cities see a lot of snow, which always ups the accident rate.

• Members

This is based on collisions per year per driver. That's a pretty bad way to judge the worst drivers. Higher population density = more cars in one place at one time = more collisions per year per driver on average. Notice that all of these places have extremely high population density. Coincidence? No.

If they want to find the areas with the worst drivers then they need to pull the police reports and find how many accidents per 1000 occur because of one or more drivers doing something incredibly stupid like texting while driving or backing up on an exit ramp.

Jersey drivers are some of the best on the road IME.

New Yorkers are all the absolute worst - Philly is badddddd as well.

• Members

East coast rollin. And people take offense to me saying "there's no such thing as a good driver. There's only those that drive worse than others."

1.DC

2.Baltimore, MD

3.Glendale, CA

4.Newark, NJ

5.Providence, RI

6.Philly

7.Hartford, CT

8.Jersey City, NJ

9.Alexandria, VA

10.Hialeah, FL

11.LA

One of my favorite Carlin quotes:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

• Members

I've driven in D.C, Philly, Providence, NJ, all over NY, Boston

no one is as bad as CT drivers...NO ONE

Dude, i think you're high!! I drive all over CT on a weekly basis -- other than the {censored}tards driving up/down I-95, I seriously don't see what the problem is here?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused: Certainly not as bad as Philly, DC or Boston

Archived