Bast toy evar?

Crunchtime

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Stompers. Turn the battery around to go in reverse.

greenbronco.jpg

Stompers, Legos and Hot Wheels/Matchbox were my favs. We use to modify Stompers anyway possible trying to pull more weight.

In the summertime alot it was that damn Clown head thing that his hat went up on a stream of water about 20-30ft. high in the air and you ran through it before the hat fell. If you knocked it off the damn thing would come down and smack you on the head.:lol:

• Members

I had that star bird Toy I though it was awesome...

My brother had the falcon and I had an ATAT I was always jealous of him
:(

Yeah, I had the Star Bird Avenger, the Star Bird Intruder, and the Bigtrak

MB%20Starbird%20Avenger.jpg

3410021697_e2ceff9bd7.jpg

big_trak.jpg

Also had the Falcon, the ATAT, the X-Wing, the Tie-Fighter, and Darth Vader's Star Destroyer, Dagobah playset, oh and the big 10"+ Star Wars figures for Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia, and Vader.

• Members

I was definitely a Lego kid. I would spend hours building {censored} with them. My next door neighbor had just about every Lego thing you could ever think of, including all the Lego trains and boats and {censored}. God those things were so much fun. I use to make my own Star Wars Lego's and paint them with model paint, I was so pissed later in life when they actually started making Star Wars Lego's.

But I equally had as much fun blowing up G.I. Joes and Ninja Turtles though.

• Members

bitches don't know about lincoln log up in the piece? lincoln logs were EPIC back in the day.

as far as "modern" toys go, voltron smokes em all. not one or two, but FIVE lion robots that join together to make a giant sword wielding space robot. {censored} a lego.

• Members

Legos get my vote too. GI Joes are fun, but the 'hands' always wear out first if you interchange weapons a lot.

As far as the unmentioned, my vote's for M.A.S.K. Those transforming vehicles were absolutely cool as hell!

as far as "modern" toys go, voltron smokes em all. not one or two, but FIVE lion robots that join together to make a giant sword wielding space robot. {censored} a lego.

Voltez V smokes Voltron any day. But I actually wanted the 15 vehicle version vs the lions for Voltron.

• Members

Hot Wheels were awesome.

They had these cars called "Sizzlers" when I was a lad that had a motor, batteries, they were charged by a giant gas pump with "D" cell batteries with button cell batteries in the cars and they would whiz around the track.

BB Gun isn't a toy...and that Meccano thing there just looks like an Erector set.

They didn't have Fleshlights when I was little.
If they did, I never would have left my room.

Legos are cool, my kid likes them too.
Had a bunch of GI Joes too.....but Joe didn't make it back from Saigon.....when we got too old to play with them, we loaded up the jeep with men, fireworks, gasoline and made it real mofo's........Joe didn't make it back.....

• Members

Sheesus, I've gotten so old, I've forgotten about some of the toys you guys are bringing up. I would have NEVER thought about Stompers again, I had one!

From the list I'd have to say Hotwheels.

A few honorable mentions: My Lionel gauge trains and/or electric race car/tracks. My girl actually bought me a Milennium Falcon off ebay for my birthday last year. I had the Evel Kenevil (sp?) wind up motorcycle thing too.

Archived