Bast toy evar?

Crunchtime

• Members

What was the best toy ever? I feel it has to be a toy made for kids in the late 70's or earlier. Mojo is much weaker afterwards.

I loved Hotwheels to death as a kid. My brothers and I would have some serious Hotwheel trade sesions. Also loved Legos and board games.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm torn between legos and hotwheels, I played with both of those like crazy when I was a kid.. That said, I still stop and check out the current hotwheels when I'm in Walmart if I see them
:o

i do this with the legos.

also, nerf guns should be on there. not really a classic but they're fun as {censored} :lol:

• Members

Lego's - I built the basics of an automatic transmission using gears set in a planetary type setup and the plastic chain as the ring-gear. Built a V8 engine too (with working valvetrain...it as HUGE), as well as a mustang-style front end suspension...

That, as well as all the other stuff people build...little cars and {censored}.

• Members

Off the list, I'm gonna have to go with Lego's. I still walk through the store and check out lego's and contemplate whether I should buy some... LoL. As for not on the list, I'm going with Transformers or action figures in general (He-Man, Ninja Turtles, etc...) Most of my childhood time was spent with lego's and action figures .

Archived