WOT: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

Lucius

• Members

I used to say this one all the time when most people thought antidisestablishmentarianism was hard. I also had a debate case where I used GF nerve gas' full chemical name cyclohexyl methylphosphonofluoridate just to be funny.

EDIT: I never could get the hang of friggatriskaidekaphobia or Triskaidekaphobia for some reason those always tripped me up.

• Members

I have a strong feeling that your bassist looks NOTHING me..only black and with hair. Pics

I don't think he'll approve of posting his picture on a random website, so when we take band pics I'll throw you one. For now you'll just have to trust me. And no, he looks a lot like you, at least I think so. Same facial hair and everything.

• Members

I don't think he'll approve of posting his picture on a random website, so when we take band pics I'll throw you one. For now you'll just have to trust me. And no, he looks a lot like you, at least I think so. Same facial hair and everything.

I'll take your word on it. I get that a lot. You look like:

1ogyyeti6l2ggoy2.jpg

laurent-card.jpg

Whoopi.jpg

predators-reboot-2.jpg

MT201-07.jpg

can-stock-photo_csp1877133.jpg

• Members

in my defense, I don't think it's just the hair, the preview pic of the vid you appear to have a wider set jaw like his but when the video starts playing you can tell your jaw is more narrow. As for any of the pics you posted, the only thing you have in common with them is black with dreads. You look nothing like them.

Archived