Who here owns one amp?

Holy War

• Members

All I have is my AD30, but I don't gig right now so it's all I need

Sounds like me except I have a Mini Rectifier. To be honest It is the only amp that I want/need and couldn't imagine life without one now that I have one. :) In fact I like it so much that I have bought a headphone unit to use with it so I can play it anytime I want to. Needless to say that my Cube 60 is up for sale as I no longer have any need for it. :) I have had such goodluck with Mesa Boogies that I'm confident enough in them that I don't feel the need for a backup. Granted that I don't gig but still......

• Members

I really wish I could get by with one amp, but the two I have serve their purposes.

I have my 1959 that's an untameable beast which I use most of the time, and if I know for a fact that my band will be playing a venue with a pissy sound guy I'll use my JMP. Even then it's hard because a 2204 doesn't necessarily hit its sweet spot at low volumes.

On the road though, it's a toss up. I'll usually flip a coin because I love both amps; if I take the Plexi it's always an adventure at new venues. :lol:

Archived