Tool tickets $120 WTF!

Jesse G

• Members

Cock sucker lol

Anyways yeah I am passing on this and any future tool concert. You want to know what it's like? Jus listen to all your tool CDs while looking at a still pic of the band. Oh yeah and cut out Maynard from the pic of course.

I've seen Tool like 4 times lol and it is pretty much this. Add in some pretty lights and you have a Tool show

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess LiveNation doesn't give a {censored}... they're the ones "in charge" or whatever.

I just edited my post. Viptickets has 1016 tickets to the show. Un{censored}ingbelievable. It's crazy how that {censored} is legal, but the dude selling tickets in front of the venue along with bootleg shirts of the band is illegal.

• Members

I just edited my post. Viptickets has 1016 tickets to the show. Un{censored}ingbelievable. It's crazy how that {censored} is legal, but the dude selling tickets in front of the venue along with bootleg shirts of the band is illegal.

I seriously wonder if any legal recourse will come of this. There's a lotta nutso Tool fans out there, and I have no doubt MOST if not ALL venues are doing this same thing and giving away a flat half or more of their tix to resellers for I'm sure kickbacks on anything above the issued price.

{censored}, isn't it even "illegal" to sell tix on Craigslist for higher than marked price?? Pretty sure you can get a post flagged for that nowadays.

• Members

I seriously wonder if any legal recourse will come of this. There's a lotta nutso Tool fans out there, and I have no doubt MOST if not ALL venues are doing this same thing and giving away a flat half or more of their tix to resellers for I'm sure kickbacks on anything above the issued price.

{censored}, isn't it even "illegal" to sell tix on Craigslist for higher than marked price?? Pretty sure you can get a post flagged for that nowadays.

Depends on the state I'd imagine. In Illinois it is only illegal if you are within a certain distance of the venue the event takes place (I think 100 yards). So selling here for more is fine, just not in front of the venue.

• Members

This. I was going to go that show and then I logged in and saw that nose bleeds were near $200 and floor seats were starting at $rape-fifty.

Nosebleeds here are about $100. I figure as most of the show is giant puppets and projections on the wall that it would probably be good being really far back so you can see everything :idk:

• Members

I have a lot of friends that bought tics at that price and more. People that're into Tool are used to Maynard raping them.

Had friends buy VIP tics for APC, want to talk about pissing away money...

Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel were 25 a pop. Really good Gigantour tickets were 35. I'd rather see any of those bands than {censored}in' Tool. Hell, Devo was around 35 and they probably put on a hell of a better show than Tool.

• Members

I saw Tool on Lateralus and paid about $35-$45 a ticket. I remember seeing Metallica on the Black tour (when they were one of the biggest bands in the world) and paid $16 plus a $3.50 surcharge. I won't go to a concert nowadays. They're just not worth it anymore.

• Members

I would have
to be paid
$300 to go see that boring band.

This! {censored} that boring, way overrated band. As you can tell I do not like Tool. I hate most of their fans more than I hate the band. You have to be a Tool to wear that Tool dick logo on your T shirt.

Archived