Tool tickets $120 WTF!

Jesse G

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This! {censored} that boring, way overrated band. As you can tell I do not like Tool. I hate most of their fans more than I hate the band. You have to be a Tool to wear that Tool dick logo on your T shirt.

Must remember not to wear his Tool shirt if you hook up. Or maybe I should :lol:

• Members

Tool fans will pay. I had floor seats one time and saw how much they were going for on ebay. Sold them for $360, then bought another set from ticket master in the lower level for regular price, so I ended up seeing the show for free and then some.

I think the first time I saw Tool it was at a small club called Newport on the campus of Ohio State shortly after Aenima was released. Only $25 a ticket for GA.

• Members

I saw Tool on their previous tour, I think it was in 2007-2008? They put on an awesome laser show with giant screens on stage. {censored} loads of fog, and the opening band was Kinsky. I thought it was expensive back then at 60 bones, but realized the show was a lot of work. They have to really be upping their stage setup to justify that 120 price. :/

And they were pretty good live, but not really much going on in terms of theatrics besides the LED screens playing a montage of stuff.

• Members
:lol: the only concert I have ever paid to see was Destruction, which was like $35
EVERY single other concert i have been to were gifts from my sister, her ex-bf (:cry: damn, he was cool) or my GF... Those include: Metallica, Iron Maiden x2, AC/DC and Lamb of God (I know :cry:, good bands rarely come here, and when a {censored}load of gret bands came, I wasn't into them :mad:)
In total, for those 6 concerts, we must have paid around $500

Back to topic, I would happily spend $200 for a GOOD concert. And I like tool, but not that much :lol:

• Members

the fekk

that can't be.......
:freak:

Scalping tickets is totally legal in the State as long as you're a ticket broker. I wonder how many of those will get returned to the pool the day of the concert. As for the price, how else do you expect for Maynard to pay for his moneypit winery? Shut up and pay the man what he's due!

• Members

Scalping tickets is totally legal in the State as long as you're a ticket broker. I wonder how many of those will get returned to the pool the day of the concert. As for the price, how else do you expect for Maynard to pay for his moneypit winery? Shut up and pay the man what he's due!

Just like to point out that bands have no say in the price of tickets at venues of this type. Prices are set by the venue, then Ticket Master rapes you even more.

Archived