Supervolcano about to blow in Europe?!?!

FearTheVoices

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One little tip about Gizmodo. If the article is by Jesus Diaz (one of their writers), it's highly likely that it's uninformed, sensationalist, or just all together wrong. I really enjoy Gizmodo, but Jesus Diaz is really a complete moron. I've been waiting for the day he gets fired, but no such luck so far.

• Members

One little tip about Gizmodo. If the article is by Jesus Diaz (one of their writers), it's highly likely that it's uninformed, sensationalist, or just all together wrong. I really enjoy Gizmodo, but Jesus, Diaz is really a complete moron. I've been waiting for the day he gets fired, but no such luck so far.

fixed / agreed :o

• Members
One little tip about Gizmodo. If the article is by Jesus Diaz (one of their writers), it's highly likely that it's uninformed, sensationalist, or just all together wrong. I really enjoy Gizmodo, but Jesus Diaz is really a complete moron. I've been waiting for the day he gets fired, but no such luck so far.

Same here...I know what sites are legit and what authors are good. Gizmodo in general just copies all the other sites out there, they really don't come up with any news of there own. Its a Monday, i have off...I posted a link i saw and the discussion followed. If Europe is eaten up by a super volcano then so be it, if not then well they can just keep being who they are :cop:

• Members

kill everything with billions of tons of magma?

kzlMw8jqv4k

been tried...

I feel kinda sad for all those who can only pick through the Wired/Gizmodo diarrhea of partially digested science..." it is a tale. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing."

• Members
It's a damn shame, too. The world really would be a better place without the UK in it.
:o

Haha nice trolling, maybe or maybe not.

I can imagine you are all giving each bro hi-fives while eating burgers, drinking moonshine, and cleaning your guns to protect your selfs from Obama... Or something like that ;)

Trolling is easy :p

• Members

Haha nice trolling, maybe or maybe not.

I can imagine you are all giving each bro hi-fives while eating burgers, drinking moonshine, and cleaning your guns to protect your selfs from Obama... Or something like that
;)

Trolling is easy
:p

I know you're just mocking another poster, but, man, I hate nationalism.

Any time I hear anyone say, "Rah, rah, rah, my country!" or "Boo, boo, your country," it makes my stomach turn.

Archived