Supervolcano about to blow in Europe?!?!

FearTheVoices

• Members

An American gossip website summarizes a British newspaper's sensational article. Someone posts it here. Some British dude takes that as evidence that Americans are ignorant.

Yep, that follows.

The daily mail is full of crap...

But the is the possibility of a super volcano under Europe that is big enough to take out Europe and half the world (it would destroy the east coste of the US with the clouds of ash)

But the yellow stone park volcano is far more likely to happen and maybe in the near future.

We have volcanic eruptions here on a daily basis, last year we were covered in ash when a large volcano erupted near by (the same one as featured in a bond movie)

This is the town

e8c70b37.jpg

My wife writing in the ash on our car

15a3402b.jpg

The sky was dark I love in the subtropics and the sun is normally bright

83573fbe.jpg

I thought I would bring some education to the normal bitch fest that happens here lately. In essence we are {censored}ed and arguing about it is just stupid.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know you're just mocking another poster, but, man, I hate nationalism.

Any time I hear anyone say, "Rah, rah, rah, my country!" or "Boo, boo, your country," it makes my stomach turn.

He was doing that (on purpose to get a rise i know) that's why I made the joke, and is a joke it might go over some people's heads though.

I love the UK I am from there, but I also love to travel and see new places and learn cultures, one of the reasons I live where I do. I have been looking at the states or maybe Australia in the future.

• Members
Haha nice trolling, maybe or maybe not.

I can imagine you are all giving each bro hi-fives while eating burgers, drinking moonshine, and cleaning your guns to protect your selfs from Obama... Or something like that
;)

Trolling is easy
:p

The only time I see that sheik guy he's spewing some anti-British {censored}, what the {censored}'s up with that? Isn't he that single bloke in his 50s who got caught jacking off in old people's nursing homes? The sad git seems to have some deep seated issues. :lol:

If I was one of the US guys I'd be cringing at the handful of blokes who continually reinforce the "Ugly American" stereotype. :facepalm:

Archived