Obama's so going to win again because this stuff pops up on facebook.

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what lies? that obama has been the worst president ever in the history of the united states and that he deserves to die and his children be orphaned and left to be street dwellers?

Gotta disagree. Taft and Coolidge were by far the absolute worst Presidents the U.S. has ever had.

• Members

He's in whole other league as far marketing goes compared to the republicans.

I mean who would look at this other than the most die hard conservatives and say,"I'm not voting for this guy". Dudes going to grab a lot of independent votes. He's a brilliant marketer.

Oh I don't know, I'm a true Independent and I look at it and think "What, more BS"? -- Because you see, Obama, along with most other politicians will say most anything to get elected. And Obama seems worse than most in that respect.

And I think the public is starting to realize this.

• Members

Just goes to show that

Politics = Fail

If everyone really wants to fix this country, they'll make me dictator of the world. Free Krispy Kream and glow sticks for everybody, and all international disputes will be decided via live broadcasts of leaders of said fighting countries playing rock 'em sock 'em robots.

• Members

Just goes to show that

Politics = Fail

If everyone really wants to fix this country, they'll make me dictator of the world. Free Krispy Kream and glow sticks for everybody, and all international disputes will be decided via live broadcasts of leaders of said fighting countries playing rock 'em sock 'em robots.

i like this, but change rock em sock em robots to a real mortal kombat and you are in.

i want to live in that society.

• Members

He's in whole other league as far marketing goes compared to the republicans.

I mean who would look at this other than the most die hard conservatives and say,"I'm not voting for this guy". Dudes going to grab a lot of independent votes. He's a brilliant marketer.

I am not sure what it is just yet (it's loading)...but Obama will win because the Repubs are a bunch of douchebags. (Santorum excepted, and that's why HE will lose).

• Members

-- Because you see, Obama, along with most other politicians will say most anything to get elected. And Obama seems worse than most in that respect.

True. Problem is, two of the guys who are actually worse than Obama in this respect are named Romney and Gingrich. So WTF are ya gonna do?

• Members
Yeah, because you guys wouldn't vote for a guy your doing business with,
:rolleyes:

i wouldn't vote for my best friend if I didn't think he was what was best for the country.

I can't stand Newt, the dude is a hypocrite and moronic historian if he thinks there's a such thing as "traditional values."
No doubt in my mind he can make those who have money more money, but it's not those who have money I'm worried about.

• Members

What? You slept through the 00s or something?

lol....nope, but I do remember I had a decent job, decent work. I now have the same job....less work. I believe its from rising costs from unions, gas prices and down right washington thievery. And the thing in the chart about Obama saving the auto companys is a joke. Ford wasn,t even part of it. The only reason gm has shown some profit is due to the money shares that you and I and everyone else is now unwillingly giving them through your taxes.......Carter was bad, obama worse....scared to think what will be next.

• Members

i wouldn't vote for my best friend if I didn't think he was what was best for the country.

I can't stand Newt, the dude is a hypocrite and moronic historian if he thinks there's a such thing as "traditional values."

No doubt in my mind he can make those who have money more money, but it's not those who have money I'm worried about.

Newt is the biggest charlatan we've had run for the Presidency in quite some time. Weird that he's doing so well in these primaries because I don't know anyone who actually supports him. Then again, other than those people who support Ron Paul (most of whose supporters aren't Republicans anyway) I don't know a single Republican who actually supports ANY of those guys. We've got a big caucus coming up soon here in Nevada and I've seen so FEW yard signs and bumper stickers for an election in my life.

But if Newt can actually convince people he's a "Washington outsider", isn't in the pocket of business interests, worked for Freddie Mac as a "historian" rather than as a lobbyist and can do all this while claiming to be "redeemed" without showing the slightest bit of humility in any aspect of his life--more power to him, I suppose.

• Members

Newt is the biggest charlatan we've had run for the Presidency in quite some time. Weird that he's doing so well in these primaries because I don't know anyone who actually supports him. Then again, other than those people who support Ron Paul (most of whose supporters aren't Republicans anyway) I don't know a single Republican who actually supports ANY of those guys. We've got a big caucus coming up soon here in Nevada and I've seen so FEW yard signs and bumper stickers for an election in my life.

But if Newt can actually convince people he's a "Washington outsider", isn't in the pocket of business interests, worked for Freddie Mac as a "historian" rather than as a lobbyist and can do all this while claiming to be "redeemed" without showing the slightest bit of humility in any aspect of his life--more power to him, I suppose.

All o' this!

The biggest problem with presidential and congressional politics is that the people who might make a great president or congressman aren't crazy or sociopathic enough to be interested in those offices.

• Members

I think he's hypnotoad
1232904062_hypno%20toad.gif

Archived