Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Tommy Horrible

• Members

Seeing as it's usually Conservative Evangelicals that we see getting caught with gay prostitutes, or having attempting to have gay sex with strangers in airport bathrooms, I don't really follow your line of reasoning.

Sounds like you're grasping at straws to me, denial is a powerful neurosis. Good luck with that.

Sooooo the only ghey secks happening is with holy rollin conservatives and trannies? :freak:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. Do you actually believe everything you read?

According to the media, every republican voter is a toothless, hillbilly redneck with a 3rd grade education and a Hitler poster on his living room wall. Every democrat voter is a well educated, highly intelligent person who is, for lack of a better word, perfect.

I live in the hood in Atl with a bunch of crackheads and thugs right across the street from me. Every time there is an election, a bus comes thru to pick them up to go vote democrat. Yeah, those guys are geniuses and not racists at all. Really progressive, those guys.

+ 1 :thu:

Its just seems that the hard left REALLY insulate themselves with this notion. Now Are there racists on the right? hell {censored}ing yea there are, no argument from me ----- but wanna go into a northeast big city and hear what they think about southern people, think there is some bigotry and prejudice involved, what do u think? Do we have all brain surgeouns walking around these big lib cities? Whats the highschool drop out rate? SRSLY?

Again it helps to have the media and most entertainment and artists on you side as well, it helps paint the canvus you want 2 see --- again there are TONZ of idiots on the right, but {censored} go into most big cities and you can get just as many dopes on the left as well

Reality bitches, come get some! :lol:

• Members

No, but conservatives are usually the ones speaking loudest about gays and family values. Kind of ironic, idn't it?

Not exactly. Two of the most homophobic groups in 'Murica are blacks and Hispanics. Two groups who are overwhelming democrat and very religious.

Of course, you won't hear much about that in our media because the media is pretty much a democrat propaganda machine.

• Members

Not exactly. Two of the most homophobic groups in 'Murica are blacks and Hispanics. Two groups who are overwhelming democrat and very religious.

Of course, you won't hear much about that in our media because the media is pretty much a democrat propaganda machine.

The media is not a "democrat propaganda machine". The media and its actions are reflective of the society that we live in. Media content is dictated by ratings which are driven by the public so your problem is not with the media but with society. You are correct that blacks and hispanics are largely VERY homophobic but so are conservative whites.. Basically the majority of people are homophobic. The reason you dont see anything about it in the media is because minorities have VERY loud voices in this country and can hurt a media outlets ratings if they come out against them. It has nothing to be with republican or democrat.. That is typical republican spin and its bull{censored}.

• Members

1 correction...

the black vote is about 90-10 democrat

and the hispanic vote is about 55-45 democrat, (in that range) it leans left, but its NOT the landslide that some think it is, its not!

Carry on :)

• Members

The media is not a "democrat propaganda machine".
The media and its actions are reflective of the society that we live in.
Media content is dictated by ratings which are driven by the public so your problem is not with the media but with society. You are correct that blacks and hispanics are largely VERY homophobic but so are conservative whites.. Basically the majority of people are homophobic. The reason you dont see anything about it in the media is because minorities have VERY loud voices in this country and can hurt a media outlets ratings if they come out against them. It has nothing to be with republican or democrat.. That is typical republican spin and its bull{censored}.

I respectfully disagree. When it comes to politics, the media is not all reflective of the society I see every day with my own eyes. Maybe it is for you but its not for me.

• Members

When I say 'conservatives speaking', I mean presidential candidates and other politicians. Newt for example, damn near preaching family values, yet look what he did when Clinton did his thing, and look at Newt's "family" record.

Liberals don't usually go screaming into campaigns talking about family values and concerning themselves so much with gay rights/marriage, etc. Conservatives usually do that, and conservatives are the (moreso, not JUST them) ones you hear about engaging in gay activity and/or doing things outside of their marriage.

I think it's funny and ironic.

I dunno, I kind of think the louder and more you speak out against that kind of stuff, it's because you're secretly intrigued/interested in it.

• Members

Summary: Extremists be dumb. Media be useless. Studies are almost all flawed. Logic escapes 90% of people. R's and D's are both useless. Blacks are racists, whites are racists, both are homophobic. So maybe the flaw isn't a particular race but humanity as a whole?
:idea:
:poke:

i'm game for the curmudgeonly answer. yep. mr. hobbes FTW.

• Members

I respectfully disagree. When it comes to politics, the media is not all reflective of the society I see every day with my own eyes. Maybe it is for you but its not for me.

The majority of Americans are neither democrat or republican. I think that majority of media is the same. I will say that I do believe that there is a easily perceived "liberal" bias and for the reason I stated above. I dont see any evidence that the media in general is trying to push a liberal agenda though. They have to appeal the majority or to a specific group to maintain ratings. There are to many media outlets competing to only appeal to liberals. Why do you think there is only one fox news? If there were 10 that would split the viewer ship and most wouldnt survive.. Think about it.

• Members

I dunno, I kind of think the louder and more you speak out against that kind of stuff, it's because you're secretly intrigued/interested in it.

I think this is only true in some cases.. It should never be looked at as a rule.. Only a possibility. Again the reason you hear more about conservatives doing this thing is because of the hypocrisy. The hypocrisy is what sells the story.

• Members

LOL at the people who think of all of media as one big liberal/democrat spin machine. We're in the midst of the liberal side of the cycle. 10+ years ago we were in the midst of the conservative side of the cycle and democrats were the debbil. Everybody's attention span is so short anymore that anything that didn't happen five seconds ago never existed.

• Members

LOL at the people who think of all of media as one big liberal/democrat spin machine. We're in the midst of the liberal side of the cycle. 10+ years ago we were in the midst of the conservative side of the cycle and democrats were the debbil.
Everybody's attention span is so short anymore that anything that didn't happen five seconds ago never existed.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Archived