Ron Paul Exposed As White Supremacist By Anonymous

Tommy Horrible

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God DAMN i'm so sick of politics. Let's all sling as much {censored} about one another as we possibly can, because that makes us look better...

Well to actual PEOPLE it just makes you look just as bad as the rest of them.

Can we get an honest freaking politician who just speaks about issues and doesn't step into the {censored}slinging mess?

:facepalm: This freaking country :facepalm:

• Members

I meant in a national forum
:o

Stupid {censored}ing country so concerned with racism - its 2012. We really can't get past that by now, or at the least if you disagree with it not choose to address it?

No one wants to get past it. It's liberals' favorite pet epithet to sling at someone when they have no actual, logic-based argument. :o

• Members

He's an older white republican, how exactly is this a surprise?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand were off

Hey sweetcheeks, you know more Democrats voted AGAINST the civil rights bills of the 1960s than Republicans? ---- Ooooo you mean you dont hear that in the classrooms/campuses or the media 2 much do ya? What a "surprise" lol

:cop:

• Members

Hey sweetcheeks, you know more Democrats voted AGAINST the civil rights bills of the 1960s than Republicans? ---- Ooooo you mean you dont hear that in the classrooms/campuses or the media 2 much do ya? What a "surprise" lol

probably a strong geographic component to that too

but sure, act like what I said is completely off target

• Members

{censored}ing COP

• Members

No surprise here. We're getting exactly what we keep voting for.

My girlfriend and I are outta this {censored}hole as soon as we have kids.

That farmhouse her grandpa left for her in Sweden is lookin' real good. Plus, the old woman next door brings me candies. :love:

setforlife.jpg

Brb not getting shot for my jacket

Brb kids can read

Brb people speak English better than here

Brb I'm buying a moped

Brb no one makes fun of my man purse there

Feels good man, feels real good.

• Members

probably a strong geographic component to that too

but sure, act like what I said is completely off target

Ok so u brush off a FACTUAL content just to fit your narrative, nice how that works :facepalm:

Oooooo and the people who vote for Obama based on HIS skin color, now they are not racist right? no way, cant be? - double standard? hypocracy?

I cant figure out what it is :lol:

• Members

In before Jeremiah Wright comparisons

Voting for someone because of their skin color, and being part of a white supremacist group is two VERY different things, especially when one of those people is running for public office.

Though, keep swinging wildly to defend the messiah Ron Paul.

Obviously, not all Republicans of age are racist, but please drop the tone of it's not common.

• Members

have you been to the a3p website since anonymous hacked it?

they posted emails and other info right on the front page that take this from slander to factual evidence.

Go on then. Post up the factual evidence here. A DIRECT link of proof that Ron Paul is a white supremacist.

Note: Them liking, upping, and contributing to Ron Paul does not mean it's a 2 man street.

• Members

I got a subscription to white power monthly for Xmas.

As well as the boot of the month club. They even come with red laces installed.

I hope the treads aren't too deep.

[video=youtube;3TKrMbM0K6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKrMbM0K6E

EDIT: Lemme know if this needs to be taken down. It's on youtube so I figure it's safe.

• Members

:lol:

I'm just loving the delicious irony wrapped in hypocrisy that is your own bigotry. Thanks for making my morning!

amazing isnt it?

all i ever say is same rules to everyone, yet we keep seperating people based on $, color, religions, etc, etc pitting us against each other ---- funny how the media and campuses treats certain people a certain way and others another way! Gotta love the "free thinking, know better than you do, open minded elites" ... :o

:facepalm:

• Members

:lol:

I'm just loving the delicious irony wrapped in hypocrisy that is your own bigotry. Thanks for making my morning!

Of course the right wing leaning element of the site will immediately come in here and deny what makes up a not so minor component of that political faction.

Sure, the Tea Party isn't filled with hypocritical economically informed citizens feigning concern the second an African American enters the White House

Archived