New Faces of Meth!

FearTheVoices

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The hell?

Is she trying to reenact the face-melting scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Did she catch down syndrome?

This is what happens when you make meth in a bottle "shake & bake" style. Only instead of relieving the pressure in time, it blows up maiming you. :eek:

• Members

Jesus Christo! Man alive, why in the hell do people KEEP doing this stuff??? Meth is really big around this part of the country and it just blows me away.

Crystal meth is the modern crack, and I'd say it's even worse because not only does it affect the urban areas, but it's HUGE in rural America as well.

• Members

honestly. I dont know why meth is illegal.

anyone who decide to put those kinds of substances in there body are more self destructive than we give them credit for. If its not the drugs or obscene {censored} like this and Xanex and other pills wich i consider modern day lobotomy, these people will find some other retarded way of ruining there lives.

I especially like pill poppers, cause they think they have {censored} figured out. There mind is this simple system, that requires the right ammount of dopamine and serotonin. Pull this lever to make your brain up, push this button to feel down, its just such a simple model of your mind on paper once you start taking medications.

• Members

Dont understand meth. It makes you psychotic and it makes your teeth fall out. Then it makes you itch hence the dip{censored}s scratch at themselves until they look like the walking dead.

I'm pretty sure meth mouth is only from smoking it.

But its poor man's coke basically. It makes you feel great in the beginning, and by the time you realize you're destroying yourself you're already hooked.

• Members

This "meth" is methamphetamine, not methadone, and it's overwhelmingly a homemade drug.

It takes either ephedrine or pseudoephedrine to make it. When I was in prison on the booze charges I saw what the end result of meth addiction is. It ain't pretty. It also ain't somethin' to laugh about.

Yes I know this is HCAF and anythang is fair game. But c'mon people.

Unless you ain't human...........................................:cry:

• Members

It takes either ephedrine or pseudoephedrine to make it. When I was in prison on the booze charges I saw what the end result of meth addiction is. It ain't pretty. It also ain't somethin' to laugh about.

Yes I know this is HCAF and anythang is fair game. But c'mon people.

Unless you ain't human...........................................
:cry:

Dude, it's a CHOICE. I agree that heavy addiction is a disease, but people still made those choices initially. You don't hear of many people that recreationally use meth.

Archived