New Faces of Meth!

FearTheVoices

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

whats sad is, one day where i work we hired a guy. i could tell he had used meth, he had the teeth! the thing i didnt realize was we had been friends a LONG time ago and i didnt even recognize him. it completely messed him up. one day he actually broke a tooth while we were working. it just snapped off.

i read a list of ingredients one time, and i just tried to figure out how someone can convince themselves to put that {censored} in their body. the ephedrine/pseudo-ephedrine i can i can understand. but anhydrous ammonia? lithium strips? i mean...Draino and batteries. WTF people? WTF? how stupid/self destructive can you be?

the bad thing is, Meth is HUGE where i am. small towns, lots of rural areas. the cops are always extra busy busting meth houses around here. its kind of scary actually!

• Members

whats sad is, one day where i work we hired a guy. i could tell he had used meth, he had the teeth! the thing i didnt realize was we had been friends a LONG time ago and i didnt even recognize him. it completely messed him up. one day he actually broke a tooth while we were working. it just snapped off.

i read a list of ingredients one time, and i just tried to figure out how someone can convince themselves to put that {censored} in their body. the ephedrine/pseudo-ephedrine i can i can understand. but anhydrous ammonia? lithium strips? i mean...Draino and batteries. WTF people? WTF? how stupid/self destructive can you be?

the bad thing is, Meth is HUGE where i am. small towns, lots of rural areas. the cops are always extra busy busting meth houses around here. its kind of scary actually!

chemistry ain't baking, chief :thu:

• Members

I don't get it either. Any of the other conventional drugs I can understand to an extent. But meth, WTF?

Archived