Dude DESTROYS Westboro Baptist Church

ManofWar55

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was honestly hoping that there was going to be a picture of a crater.
I hate those 'people' so much, they need to make up new words for the concept. I will shut up before someone from their attention-whoring cult reads this on their google-searching lawsuit hunt and I get "served".

On second thought, if one of them actually registered here, the tardlulz would be amazing before the Hammer came swiftly down...

Biggest argument for retroactive abortion I know of.:arg::deadhorse:
/rant

• Members

true, but I believe we were talking about a monetary award.

If there is enough evidence, punitive damages may be awarded, especially if the person is charged with the threat in criminal court.

OJ was charged with murder, was found innocent, but later lost his ass in civil court.

• Members

I am really surprised someone has not opened fire on them yet or just drove a car filled with explosives into their church.

its only a matter of time before some soldiers dad/brother/etc guns them down.

that said, the best way to fight back against these people is to just ignore them. They obviously want attention, so if people just let them do their thing and didn't give a {censored}, it'd be the biggest {censored} you possible.

• Members

that said, the best way to fight back against these people is to just ignore them. They obviously want attention, so if people just let them do their thing and didn't give a {censored}, it'd be the biggest {censored} you possible.

This. Abuse and physical violence sadly won't get you anywhere with these people, they already think they've won at life because they're going to heaven and you're going to hell.

http://godhatesfags.com/faq.html Enjoy if you want to rage a bit.

its only a matter of time before some soldiers dad/brother/etc guns them down.

Considering they picket at funerals I'm very surprised this hasn't happened. I'm not religious but if my father/brother/etc died at war and they started their God hates everyone crap at the funeral I would lose my {censored}.

• Members

This. Abuse and physical violence sadly won't get you anywhere with these people, they already think they've won at life because they're going to heaven and you're going to hell.

Enjoy if you want to rage a bit.

Considering they picket at funerals I'm very surprised this hasn't happened. I'm not religious but if my father/brother/etc died at war and they started their God hates everyone crap at the funeral I would lose my {censored}.

It's bizarre to me that with so many Americans owning guns, and willing to use them, that no-one has seen fit to mow these mother{censored}ers into the ground.

National hero within a couple of rounds.

• Members

Personally, I've no problem with their beliefs or interpretation of the bible. I may not like what they believe, but that's my problem - and not one that keeps me up at night.

What's objectionable is their mockery of anyone who isn't them which is pure xenophobia. There's nothing Christian about turning up to a solider's funeral and protesting it. That's just called being a straight up {censored}arse.

• Members

Fred Phelps is literally insane, as in his kids say he used to hold them down in the yard and beat the {censored} out of them while screaming that god doesent love them.

It makes it hard for me to get excited about seeing someone try to own the WBC with things like "logic" when they're a stockholm syndrome cult with a total disconnect from reality.

• Members

+1

That stupid. Varg doesnt protest against people that are born a certain way. He doesnt picket funerals of dead christians and bull{censored} like that. His protest is against an ideology (not people) that he feels has decimated his culture. You cant even being to compare the two on moral grounds. This pretty much sums up his feelings.

• Members

He's also an outspoken racist. Real nice guy
:facepalm:

Im not trying to argue that Varg is an awesome modern thinking guy.. He isnt. Ive not seen any protests he has held against anyone of any race or sexual preference. I havent even seen anything that would cause me to classify him as an outspoken racist. The closest Ive seen is that he doesnt believe certain types of people can be truly Pagan. Wow.. Almost every christian doesnt believe certain types of people can be Priests or preachers. My point is simply that IMO there is no comparison between the two. Christians are fast to make the comparison because of what Varg represents to them though.

• Members

I firmly believe in free speech, and fully understand that the only way to have truly free speech is to allow ALL speech. Even hateful, evil speech that any sane person disagrees with.

And with that out of the way, I have such a strong urge to find and bitch-slap that woman who kept breaking out into 'song' that it's almost indescribable...

Archived