How many times would you let a woman.....

skinny mawkis

• Members

Just PM the nudes. are you kidding?

I got dumped and PM'd nudes within 2 hours.

I am pretty sure EVERYONE here has seen my last 3 ex girlfriends naked. HCAF is like a living entity that shares a mental bond with the tip of my penis.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The mere fact that this thread even exists means you are putting up with it far more than you should...

Regardless, mojo sent man, I've been there, and there isn't much worse than finding out someone you care about has had some other dudes dick in them, sorry to be harsh, but it's the truth and you need to deal with it and move on...

There really is someone out there for everyone, just look at it as this bitch helped you move one step closer to finding her, people come in and out of our lives to learn from them, take what you can from the experience and learn, that doesn't mean it hurts any less, but it gets better, time heals all, even if it feels like it won't.

Mojo...

• Members

How can you tell I'm going to?

Because you asked how many times a guy would put up with it, as if putting up with it is even an option. Also because you just asked how I can tell you're going to rather than saying that you're not. I'm just surprised how quickly you decided to. Most guys are pretty pissed at first and say "I'm leaving this bitch" for the first few days, only to forgive her soon after. It looks like she can get away with it as much as she wants, and therein lies the problem.

• Members

Mrs. ex-IHJ {censored}ed around on me, and I let her..... as long as she left the kids with me and disappeared...

She did obligingly(which goes to prove that given enough rope, problems tend to work themselves out..).

17 years later, I don't have any problems..

• Members

.... cheat on you before murder/suicide?
:eek:

I found out my GF sucks. Mostly dick I'm guessing.

This day went from being great after getting called in for a 2nd interview at GC (don't judge), to a horse cock in my mental butthole.

{censored}.

Why do you come here with this story & no nudes?

WHY NOOB? WHY?

• Members

And gais I'm sorry but I've broken a cardinal hcaf rule... I'm still in the library at school and my camera is at home.

Duncan'd
:o

"how many times... "

"I'm at the library in school"

Dude, if you're of school age, then time to man up and get over it already! Then proceed to bang the hottest thing you can get drunk and who will let you play with her bits. Then when she looks your way, stone cold ignore the bitch. Nothing more powerful than not getting a reaction from a guy! It {censored}s with em something chronic!

• Members

Negotiate your way out then.

Tell her you still want to stay with her, but you need to level the score and the only way to make this happen is if you {censored} her and one of her friends at the same time. It's only fair.

Do it, then break up with her anyway.

This^^^

Billy is like The Dude. He knows, abides when needed. Needs a talk show man.

• Members

Yass

So she's telling you how sorry she is, and that she will never do it ever again, and how much you mean to her?

And you still Love her..............

I have been here before, some damn tough times indeed.

She's not doing this to you because your not hot enough or can't {censored} her good enough.

Some chicks are just messed up and do this {censored} for some kind of twisted attention.

"She will do it again if you choose to stay with her"

Archived